Twit Twat.
So someone has been complaining and whining a lot. And that person is me (but of course).
Having just read a few of my usual favourite blogs, I came to recap why I don't like the ones I don't like.
And it's because they complain. A lot.
So I shall from henceforth refrain from being one of those insolent twits that object about everything under the sun.
People, I am now a changed person.
I love traffic jams! Yay for messy boyfriend who makes me dinner! Yay for interesting colleagues! (By interesting I mean that I don't know them yet)
Damn. All this enthusiasm has drained me some.
Will proceed to think about being enthusiastic now.
Having just read a few of my usual favourite blogs, I came to recap why I don't like the ones I don't like.
And it's because they complain. A lot.
So I shall from henceforth refrain from being one of those insolent twits that object about everything under the sun.
People, I am now a changed person.
I love traffic jams! Yay for messy boyfriend who makes me dinner! Yay for interesting colleagues! (By interesting I mean that I don't know them yet)
Damn. All this enthusiasm has drained me some.
Will proceed to think about being enthusiastic now.
:
Post a Comment
<< Home