<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, February 24, 2006

Peekaboo. I see you.

Once upon a time ago, I ran away from xanga.

Once upon a time after, I want to run away from blogspot too.

I don't think that's gonna help any though.

So the only way I can stop the running, is to just stop.

:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AH Ma... You ok ah?

5:30 PM, February 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear, did someone at work find your xanga? HOW?????

Do you find you want to stop when the real world and the online world seem to be connecting?

11:46 PM, February 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*gasp* surely you don't mean stop STOP? how about sucking it up like i [am trying to] do?

3:58 AM, February 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh god, i was starting to get worried. glad you're back. but i'm with lil, surely you don't mean STOP period? no no no.

7:32 AM, February 25, 2006  
Blogger Keem said...

lc.. yes and yes.

lil & rom.. yeah, i think i'll lay low for a bit.

lil.. how to suck it up? i'm not accustomed to saying a bit and not saying a bit. =/

9:14 AM, February 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

come back to xanga!

9:34 AM, February 27, 2006  
Blogger Keem said...

considering =/

or just blog something positive every day so that no one can rat out on me.

3:56 PM, February 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home