<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Cupid's arrow doth aim slow.

Now that V-day is finally over, I can safely come out of my cubbyhole and rant about it without feeling like too much of an old nag.

TOTALLY not bitter when I say this, Valium-time Day (credits to LC) is just not my cuppa whether I'm attached or in blissful singledom.

Admittedly though, this it the first one that I'm going through while attached.

And this is the first one also, that I'm attached but single cause the bloke isn't around. So I'm as good as single and can relate to all the lonely-but-not-so-lonely-but-made-to-feel-lonely people.

There's really about three things you can do when you're alone on Valentine's.
  1. Seize the opportunity to sell overpriced flowers and teddies to guys (no matter what, they'll always be on the losing end on this day).
  2. Pretend it's just any other day. Which it is. Of course.
  3. Have group outing/ dinner/ drinks/ whatever to celebrate singledom and laugh at couples who don't know what they're getting into.
  4. Snuggle in bed with a good book, a huge mug of chocolate milk and read the night away.

And that's exactly what I did.

:

Blogger spence said...

You went selling flowers??

12:37 PM, February 15, 2006  
Blogger Keem said...

=_=

read book at home lah aiyo.

2:06 PM, February 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home