<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Shaken.

12.45am as I write this.

12am I got home, Moobman drove me.

We saw a dark man wearing a windbreaker on a red motorcycle, hiding in the corner of my street, right outside my neighbour's.

Moobman made sure I was in and safe before he left.

I snuck a look from my brother's bedroom window upstairs. Lights on.

I snuck a look from my bedroom window upstairs. Lights off.

1210am. I called the police. They got my address and name and phone number. They asked for the guy's details. Dark, windbreaker, red motorcycle.

I snuck a look from my brother's bedroom window upstairs. Lights off.

I called Moobman.

1225am. Suspicious looking guy rode off.

Police patrol car lights. Blinking Blue.

Police truck drove up my house. They confirmed details. Dark man, windbreaker, red motorcycle. 12 to 1225am as far as I knew.

I went in for cover. They went to look.

They nabbed the guy.

I woke my parents.


:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear...ur really brave you know. I'd be so scared, I had a breakdown when I was tired and thought a car was following my car over the break....like just totally lost it! Did they find out why he was outside?

5:26 AM, January 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like quite an adventure!

10:26 AM, January 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ish.. macam tengok filem thriller la!!

12:05 PM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger spence said...

*JENG* *JENG* *JENG* *screams* *pisses in pants*

12:37 PM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger Keem said...

lc.. ahhaha i hardly think i'm brave. though they nabbed him i was paranoid the entire night and kept on hearing noises outside =_=

button.. i guess you could call it tht too. heh.

mike & spence.. might be funny NOW but SO NOT FUNNY at tht point of time. was thinkiing stuff like - die loh, he knows i called the police on him, he's gonna get back at us.

tania... because i'm beautiful?

2:24 PM, January 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so this is your 2nd brush to criminal in a wk! GOSH!! It may get worse over the CNY period!

Take care!

3:18 PM, January 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah so the suspen la ur life...better than CSI dey!! heheh
u better flea kuching and come to safe and friendly KL soon! hahah

3:53 PM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger Keem said...

button.. I KNOW! *looks around suspiciously at everybody*

mel.. FLEE not FLEA lah. or was that a pun?

5:08 PM, January 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what happened again? hahah.. so drama. what *was* he doing there?

1:01 AM, January 26, 2006  
Blogger Keem said...

lil.. memang drama haha. no idea what he was doing but my area's kinda secluded, and we know our neighbours and it's abnormal to have someone lurking there at night. plus the fact that i once saw my neighbour's place get broken into - but i thought the guys were their workers so i didn't do anything til it was too late.

police just told me they've already nabbed him, didn't tell me what he was up to. i reckon they brought him back for questioning.

8:52 AM, January 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh dear keem,

you'd better be extra cautious. do take care.. being bootiful may not be a very good thing eh? =P

Lis

10:27 AM, January 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home