posted by Keem at 9:36 AM
excuse my blurness.. but i dont get it?
Kimmik, lu kong simik?
Run fire!!!
itu mail dari boss yang tiada dekat situ. it should be 'lose' instead of 'loose'.attitude reflects leadership - if the leadership is bad, so is the attitude of those ppl who are lead.e.g. if the boss is useless, the staff's attitude is reflective of the boss' uselessness. comprende? =)
eheh.. i noticed the spelling mistake.. just didnt get the whole thing. but now i do, so i'm gonna retreat to my corner until i've got more to say. =P
oh ya hor...
I think it should be "lost" not "lose" actually. =P"I have somewhat LOST track of what I have..."*grins anally at kim*
...>.<at least i got the correct word for the context?
Yes, correct word. But you still have much to learn youngling... =P
Post a Comment
<< Home
:
excuse my blurness.. but i dont get it?
Kimmik, lu kong simik?
Run fire!!!
itu mail dari boss yang tiada dekat situ. it should be 'lose' instead of 'loose'.
attitude reflects leadership - if the leadership is bad, so is the attitude of those ppl who are lead.
e.g. if the boss is useless, the staff's attitude is reflective of the boss' uselessness. comprende? =)
eheh.. i noticed the spelling mistake.. just didnt get the whole thing. but now i do, so i'm gonna retreat to my corner until i've got more to say. =P
oh ya hor...
I think it should be "lost" not "lose" actually. =P
"I have somewhat LOST track of what I have..."
*grins anally at kim*
...
>.<
at least i got the correct word for the context?
Yes, correct word. But you still have much to learn youngling... =P
Post a Comment
<< Home