Much Ado About Blogs
Blogs are for bloggers to blog.
People read blogs.
The media reads blogs.
The media writes about blogs.
The bloggers blog about the media.
Now I think I see a vicious cycle there somewhere.
I think only lah, not very sure.
Those who are in the opinion that blogs should contain only constructive material for the building of a nation etc. etc., well, there are bloggers who blog to serve that purpose, so you should head on there.
Perhaps this is why diaries, off or online, are meant for personal eyes only.
Because we simply can't handle the fact that another person may not want to be like us.
People read blogs.
The media reads blogs.
The media writes about blogs.
The bloggers blog about the media.
Now I think I see a vicious cycle there somewhere.
I think only lah, not very sure.
----------------
Read The New Paper's take on:vs.
----------------
My take on it:
We are not paid to write constructively, therefore we may write whatever we want, however we want to.
(Exclusion clause: Not including those who just blatantly hurl insults without reason to hurt others.)
(Exclusion clause: Not including those who just blatantly hurl insults without reason to hurt others.)
Those who are in the opinion that blogs should contain only constructive material for the building of a nation etc. etc., well, there are bloggers who blog to serve that purpose, so you should head on there.
Perhaps this is why diaries, off or online, are meant for personal eyes only.
Because we simply can't handle the fact that another person may not want to be like us.
:
it really is about "don't like it, then don't read". i don't know why people seem to have the idea that you have to be a certain this and and a certain that when it comes to blogging. u write whatever you feel like writing, if there are things you need to express, but cannot do in public, there's always protected... or your poor lil bro as a punching bag. the mechanics of it is very simple, really. ;)
the media, heh. so what's new?
magd.. right. kinda.
rom.. yah. who made anyone the guru of blogging right?
yuin.. hm. the xbox 360? =)
Post a Comment
<< Home