<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, December 01, 2005

A Story About Family


(Click on image to view larger version)
The story is in BM, hence I apologise to those who can't understand it *cough*Alli*LC*cough*

:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

2nd n 3rd sheets doesnt enlarge!

5:05 PM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger Merv Kwok said...

keeem! fix page 2 and 3!

10:02 PM, December 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was.. what is BM? ARGH I CAN"T READ ITTTTTTTTT. Is it a happy ending? That's all I need to know... hehe

8:55 AM, December 02, 2005  
Blogger Keem said...

Mike + Merv.. Fixed!

LC.. UHhhh. Kinda? =)

9:09 AM, December 02, 2005  
Blogger Keem said...

LC.. BM = Bahasa Malaysia, our national language.

=)

9:10 AM, December 02, 2005  
Blogger Merv Kwok said...

omg this is funny!

10:02 AM, December 02, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

keem: who's essay was it??? LOL..

Lisa.

12:40 PM, December 02, 2005  
Blogger FishBalls said...

Oh my pancreas. Did you write that?

I laughed till my nipples died. OMG. How old is this kid? Holy crap. That 'anak luar nikah' stuff.

Pure Gold.

1:07 PM, December 02, 2005  
Blogger Keem said...

merv.. no kidding ^_^

lisa... something i got from a forwarded mail ehhehe.

moobs...yuh. i know how tickled you are because u called me up just to laugh over the phone. heh.

1:21 PM, December 02, 2005  
Blogger Kahani said...

I was thinking "damn, that's an unsympathetic teacher..!

Btw, you should have been there when one of the form 5 kids in the school I was in during Form 6 wrote a porn story as a BM essay... achieved legendary status, the teachers were secretly forwarding it to one another.

8:57 PM, December 02, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont geddddit!

can someone provide the gist or general vibe?

6:55 AM, December 03, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh gosh! damn funny!
was laughing damn hard with chong!
lol

8:57 AM, December 04, 2005  
Blogger Keem said...

em.. omg. what did the teacher give him for the essay?

alli.. i shall translate it for you one day. but the funny bits are only effective cause they are written by an english literate kid in bahasa malaysia.

mic.. am glad =) least i could do to free u from masters' stress.

6:21 PM, December 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home