The Sitting By Myself At A Booth In A Shopping Complex During Christmas Experience
So I was sitting there with two long tables in front of me, laden with badly designed brochures and flyers.
In the background, Boney M's christmas album was repeating itself for the second time.
No one has stopped by for the last half an hour.
I closed my eyes, and saw mushrooms.
And that concludes the sitting by myself at a booth in a shopping complex during christmas experience.
In the background, Boney M's christmas album was repeating itself for the second time.
No one has stopped by for the last half an hour.
I closed my eyes, and saw mushrooms.
And that concludes the sitting by myself at a booth in a shopping complex during christmas experience.
:
Why shrooms Kim?
spence.. cause the store i was sitting in front of were selling them at their entrance.
magd.. no. way. never!
At least u didn't see stars...although if u did, maybe you could have gone home. heheh
them mushrooms are evil i tell u. eevviiill!
lc... i wished. =_=
merv.. i like them sliced best!
HUAHUAHAUAHUAHAUAHUAHA... -___- so exciting!! when ppl(esp chicks) set up booths there, Always can see stuff (chau keng-ness)(a.k.a the hills n valley that drive men and some confused women mad) we're not suppose to see when u go down the escalator! =P
HUAHUA lu uh chau keng bo????
darling that was so random and HILARIOUS!
it sounds like you've been eating those magic shrooms!!!!
ps - i love the skin on your blog. is it from the mae album? where can i find more cartoons of this little girl? you know when you want to google something but are frustrated because you dont know how to describe it??????????? *rips hair*
tafkatafkapnkatafkap .. i don't reckon so lah. was not in zhao-keng position ^_^
alli.. now if they WERE magic shrooms i would prolly be happier. but in this case it was simply another one of the infuriating things my company put me through.
i email u link to the piccies yah.
magd.. i'm not quite sure which kinda shrooms u're referring to anymore.
KIM!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh.
T_T;;
Where've you been!? I missed you!
Aieee I'm still on msn at piokim[at]gmail.com =.=...
Quit xanga for a couple months.. been having a rough time lately I suppose. But ehhh it's so good to be reading your words again! =D Bother me on MSN when you're free!~ -pio
Reading Alli's question about that little girl,I love that little girl, I saw her before on the artist's site and that is ME in summer in australia. It's so carefree shot yeh? Now i'm probably rugged up with 4 layers of clothing. hehe
Post a Comment
<< Home