<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Lets Play Pin The Movie Critic

So, I just watched the fourth Harry Potter movie last night and I thoroughly enjoyed it - if not for slight visual obstructions (the head of the guy in front was HUMONGOUS).

However, the reviews I read before and after the show have much negative things to impose on the public.

Movie critics annoy me.

Who made them the expert? I'm sure in God's BIG plan there was no special assignment for them. He didn't exactly write down in his For The Good Of All Mankind list:

[x] Movie critics - Crucial. Function: To assist mankind in picking the right movies.

I wish they would just chill a bit, enjoy the movie and stop bloody analysing everything.

If the movie's action packed - they say it lacks a storyline.
If the movie cut out some book sequences and focused - they say it's dissapointing that the 'other stuff' is left out.
If the movie has EVERYTHING - they say it's too draggy.
If the movie's too violent - they say it's inappropriate.
If the movie's too sweet - they say it's a chick flick.
Then there's the talk about the actors and actresses underacting and overacting.

The Malaysian Idol advert slogan stands true.

Everyone wants to be a critic.

Please lah. You so clever you go make, okay?



:

Blogger Merv Kwok said...

mervkwok says: harry potter's hair was a little bit too scruffy in this movie. that totally made for an unenjoyable experience. the movie bombed because hermione's hairstyle was also, geddit, out of style. i give it a 1 out of 5

lol

11:33 AM, November 24, 2005  
Blogger Keem said...

t(-_-)t

12:07 PM, November 24, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the girls' tits too small

9:32 PM, November 24, 2005  
Blogger FishBalls said...

anonymous: She's like, 11 or some shit. Give her a fucking break. I'm sure she'll blossom into your ideal 44EE bra cup sized lady soon enough.

9:38 PM, November 24, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

t(-_-)t <--- the "t" is the hand with middle finger pointing right? dont u think t(=_=)t looks better? cos got eyebrows? just a thought.... harry potter.. too much hype... anti-christianity, shall not watch! i'm bored....

11:52 PM, November 24, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally don't listen to critics, I base it on trying for myself. What's the worst....I see a bad movie, at least it's my opinion when I say it's shit right? I saw Cho Chang in an interview...her scottish accent is cute, not into Harry Potter so won't be seeing the movie though. hehe

6:01 AM, November 25, 2005  
Blogger Keem said...

anonymous.. if tht's what u're watchng the movie for.. i reckon u're watching the wrong kind of show =)

moobs. tsk tsk. crude.

tafkap... tht anti-christianity hype gets me going too. i mean. if christians are so damn religious, they should stop reading LOTR, Enid Blyton and ANY fairytale/ fantasy/ nonsense based book.

l_ceee... YES! What we need is ppl like you whom if they dont want to watch, just don't.

10:15 AM, November 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhh.. yea?! *punches the air half-heartedly" can't wait for the "Tun Jugah experience" blog.. =P

4:19 PM, November 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha exactlyyyy - i'm with you keem!!

7:05 AM, November 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh btw, the previous post - i thought it was inspirational as well, i remember it well from coach carter. and i did think it was from nelson mandela or was he quoting marianne williamson??

7:08 AM, November 27, 2005  
Blogger Keem said...

tafkap =_=

lil.. i have no idea but friend claims it CAN'T be mandela cause it just isn't his style.

8:59 AM, November 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home