<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, December 30, 2005

Just one of those books.


Excerpts from the book:

"Don't put off 'til tomorrow what you can do today... And if you die in your sleep tonight, you wasted your last day on Earth doing laundry."

"There's plenty of fish in the sea... And most are like the one who just dumped you."

"Wherever I go, there I am, and I hate this place."

"Live each day as if it were your last... So you want me to lie around in a hospital bed with an I.V. and an oxygen tank? My last day's going to be bad enough without rehashing it day after day."

"When I see professional clowns, mimes, or people that make balloon animals, I always think of their relatives and how disappointed they must be."

"Don't keep reaching for the stars, because you'll just look like an idiot, stretching like that for no reason."

--------------

Hehe.

:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

insightful quotes..
Thnx. ^_*

9:04 PM, January 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw, where do u get the book?

9:11 PM, January 04, 2006  
Blogger Keem said...

alice.. i merely browsed upon it on the net - doubt kch bookstores would have it.

i know for sure amazon has it, but u could try browsing mph.com.my and if they've got it, get someone in kl to get it for u =)

11:15 AM, January 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home