<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The best way to spread christmas cheer, is to sing loud for all to hear.

I watched the movie Elf about two nights ago and I daresay it has brought about quite a bit of Christmas chirpiness.

And then there's this song that the lead actress sang that gave me a warm fuzzy happy feeling inside.


(Only this particular version has that fuzzadoody effect.)

~ **`**`** ~ **`**`** ~
The days leading up to Christmas are going to be hectic.

Work 8.30am - 5pm, Carolling 6.30pm - 11.30pm.
Sunday christmas choir at 7am.

But it's all going to be worth it, I reckon.

~ **`**`** ~ **`**`** ~

Every Christmas I get all enthusiastic about being nice and thoughtful and giving. I make up a list of people whom I particularly like and that I want to do something nice for, even if it's only a phone call, or an mp3 of me bellowing a christmas tune.

But sometimes I really don't know if it matters.

:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I almost fell asleep listening to that song. I didn't cos I was browsing through sggirls.com

Tis the season to be jolly
Falalalala lala lala

7:46 PM, December 20, 2005  
Blogger Keem said...

*stomps*

it's a nice song!

10:24 AM, December 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home