<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, December 22, 2005

E is for Emotional. And for Everything-I-Also-Want.

One of the things that defines my gorgeous self is this:

I am emo.
(yes, even without PMS)


One single shitty event (read: when things don't go MY way) could cause me to sulk and be melancholy for the rest of the day. These are the days that I blog about death, work, and capitalism.

Take for example yesterday afternoon when I made a lunch date with a colleague in the office next door, and she even brought up the possibility of going to a shoe warehouse sell. I was ecstatic and boinkity-boinked the entire morning.

That is until she forgot about our lunch date and went off without me.

Although ammends were made - she came back to pick me up and even bought me lunch - I still felt shitty for the remainders of the day.

The thought of carolling later in the evening didn't appeal to me at all but I went anyway - a person's only worth as much as the promises he/she makes and keeps.

As the night droned on I cheered up reasonably; being fed at every house you visit has that effect.

But the one that took the entire cake was this phone call to Moob Man (purple cause he's gay).


Me: Hey, I might be a bit late getting home. What is it that you want to come to my house and pass to me?
Moob Man: Oh... Nothing lah. I bought an egg tart for you mah.
Me: Eeee!!!!!!!


At this point of time, you might think I'm cuckoo for being so excited over an egg tart. I am.

You see, I am a greedy sort of person. And so every bakery/candy store/supermarket that I walk through - there is always something that I MUST have, but won't buy because <~insert reason here~>.

So a couple of days ago, I ranted about egg tarts for two whole days. And two days is a pretty long time considering my short attention span.

And he remembered.

And so today, I'm having egg tart for breakfast.

*smug*

~o**o`*` `* o*` `*`o**o~

PS. Two incredibly incredible people I know got together! That's like almost the best thing ever (egg tart aside)!

PPS. DiGi sent me an SMS to collect free movie tickets to watch Wallace & Gromit! Double Yay!






:

Blogger Kahani said...

*pats emo kim*

I LIKE you emo... it makes being with you twice the fun. =P

3:17 PM, December 22, 2005  
Blogger spence said...

I asho got Wallas & Gromic tickek... I asho got... Shome pepel donch have... Hehe.

5:33 PM, December 22, 2005  
Blogger Kenny said...

again?! wtf lah... i nvr get movie tic invitation.....i tot u got it like a few weeks ago? but u missed the pick up time?

10:54 PM, December 22, 2005  
Blogger Keem said...

Em..makes me feel like your second Rocky somehow =)

Spence.. hoo donch af?

Kny.. yah! that time I got free tics for Narnia *slaps self for forgetting to redeem them*
(I get cause i'm special mah ^_^)

Magd.. E for Egg tart? Realllyy??? Could've fooled me. =)

8:51 AM, December 23, 2005  
Blogger spence said...

Pepol hu donch yus diji. Brady sarkers. Ho ho ho!!! Jinger Biaw Jinger Biaw Jinger Biaw Lock!!!

5:25 PM, December 23, 2005  
Blogger Kahani said...

*pats kim and looks for ticks*

11:50 PM, December 23, 2005  
Blogger Keem said...

spence.. so i assume u collected the tic?! i did! yay! movie tonite!

em.. i don't have tics. i use sunsilk =D

10:46 AM, December 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home