Resolutions
New Year's Eve was.. new.
I went for the evening mass, and while singing for the choir, I prayed to God to forgive me for being so quick to judge while I glared at that girl that I didn't like.
Then MoobMan picked me up and we spent the rest of the night at a friend's place. Activities included:
[x] eating (there was SO much hot stuff it made me feel like I was back in KL. Ah, spice heaven.)
[x] drinking (this champion here downed a couple of whiskey, a couple of bacardi and a beer.. not too bad for an old-timer)
[x] singing karaoke (I will never mock Bee Gees again...please don't inflict them on me)
[x] swatting mosquitos (there's this cool tennis racket-like thing that creates static and fries mozzies. with sparks!)
[x] lame-but-cool magic card tricks (of which I was the victim - so effing stupid.)
[x] twister (it doesn't count when the ppl playing WANT to touch each other. hehe)
So EmTheFluffy called last night. After much initial wailing of my having ignored her recently (sorry ^_^) , we plonked ourselves, or rather, I plonked us into the mind-boggling subject of work.
Now if there's anyone who is still in doubt about my stance on the subject - I. FFFF. Hate. It.
Em: Seriously lah, Kuching isn't a place to get a decent job. The employers don't know how to treat their staff properly.
Me: Well..It's also cause fresh grads don't usually demand much, and they allow bosses to step over them. I was like that too initially what but I brightened up. You know me, I'm kinda cynical.
Em: You?! CYNICAL?! Dear, you're the most giving person I know!
Me: I AM NOT!!
I went for the evening mass, and while singing for the choir, I prayed to God to forgive me for being so quick to judge while I glared at that girl that I didn't like.
Then MoobMan picked me up and we spent the rest of the night at a friend's place. Activities included:
[x] eating (there was SO much hot stuff it made me feel like I was back in KL. Ah, spice heaven.)
[x] drinking (this champion here downed a couple of whiskey, a couple of bacardi and a beer.. not too bad for an old-timer)
[x] singing karaoke (I will never mock Bee Gees again...please don't inflict them on me)
[x] swatting mosquitos (there's this cool tennis racket-like thing that creates static and fries mozzies. with sparks!)
[x] lame-but-cool magic card tricks (of which I was the victim - so effing stupid.)
[x] twister (it doesn't count when the ppl playing WANT to touch each other. hehe)




Good. Clean. Fun.
Its been awhile.
------------------
So EmTheFluffy called last night. After much initial wailing of my having ignored her recently (sorry ^_^) , we plonked ourselves, or rather, I plonked us into the mind-boggling subject of work.
Now if there's anyone who is still in doubt about my stance on the subject - I. FFFF. Hate. It.
So 2006 Resolution #1 - Get a new job that I won't hate.
(and to swear less)
Em: Seriously lah, Kuching isn't a place to get a decent job. The employers don't know how to treat their staff properly.
Me: Well..It's also cause fresh grads don't usually demand much, and they allow bosses to step over them. I was like that too initially what but I brightened up. You know me, I'm kinda cynical.
Em: You?! CYNICAL?! Dear, you're the most giving person I know!
Me: I AM NOT!!
2006 Resolution #2 - Be cynical.
*types d.i.c.t.i.o.n.a.r.y.c.o.m to look for the definition of the word*
*Sudden realisation*
(I seem to be getting a lot of this these days)
(I seem to be getting a lot of this these days)
Damn. This is gonna be tough.
....
You're all communists.
:
em's been complaining you deserted her???
heh. she's deserted all of us!!! i checked her blog for the gazzilionth time and it's still about the sun's christmas logo. =P
em: *HINT HINT*
glad to know you had a great new year sweets..
Lis
Em's NOT Fluffy!
lis.. just because u're bored and have nth to read doesn't mean she deserted her blog what =_=
carson.. she is too - and she'll vouch for tht! you had better agree otherwise u're not getting to borrow Thud!
-blackmail-
=D
Lis- it's the thunderstorms dear I can't log on at night therefore I cannot update blog.
Post a Comment
<< Home