<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, January 16, 2006

Not Fitting.

So here I am, sitting on my bed without my pants on.

No, this is not an attempt to sound sexy. Not even close.

You see, I have this little problem. It's called a fat ass. Now the fat ass refuses to fit into anything decent, hence plunging me into my current dilemma of not wearing any pants.

And I have a wedding dinner in half an hour.

I could just suck in and button them pants. I could pretend that they weren't snug.

But I'm just not one for pretending.

I've never wanted to go on a diet, and have always declined to practice it for vanity.

But being pantless really isn't much fun.

:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Keem...is this like some PUNK'd episode where you're trying to lure us into this sympathy-routine where you then turn around and point the finger RIGHT AT US and laugh your head off cause we were falsely lured into believing you HAVE a voluptous derriere?

I dun think so...I soooo not falling for THIS ONE!!! HAHAHA you ALMOST had me there for a moment skinny derriere girl!! *grins*

*lc skipping off*

3:47 AM, January 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw, skirts rule!!!

3:48 AM, January 17, 2006  
Blogger Keem said...

now when have i ever done that?! *sniffles*

no. honest. all my pants were too tight. they couldn't have shrunk.. so that only leaves the other option..photos are deceiving my dear, and most of the ones u see the ass isn't included anyway.

oh woe.

this is about as bimbo as i get i think. talking abt the size of my ass in public.

8:53 AM, January 17, 2006  
Blogger Tiffany L said...

ACK!! u were at robin's wedding too..???

9:47 AM, January 17, 2006  
Blogger Tiffany L said...

sorry.. i was at a wedding at KGS, thought u might be at the same one.

seems like there's lots of weddings going on last night. hmms.

3:00 PM, January 17, 2006  
Blogger Keem said...

=_=

4:26 PM, January 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe I'm just kidding, although I do know we fret more than is realistically possible about our body. =) Maybe ur just bloated...*ahem* aunt flo?

11:44 PM, January 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw, in ur photos..u look pretty tall Kim!

11:45 PM, January 17, 2006  
Blogger Keem said...

lc.. actually.. yah. guy claims that i make the same complaints every time-of-the-month. i'm not tall lah, about 155cm?

tania.. ape la kau ni. title buntut besar pun nak lawan. bagi kau lah tu. =_=

9:02 AM, January 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kau dua ni kan.. *rotfl!!!*

damn funny lar.. i spose we could start a BBC. (big butt club / buntut besar club).

Lisa

6:38 PM, January 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home