Yowch.
It kinda hurts to know that friends whom you thought you were okay with, actually don't like you very much.
I guess I must've been quite the bitch.
But say it to my face, hey?
At least that'd make me pissed enough to fight back and scream uncivilized things, rather than leaving me to doubt whether I really am that hateful.
Make me angry. Make me proud. Make me believe I can do no wrong.
At least, make me believe I've done you no wrong.
I guess I must've been quite the bitch.
But say it to my face, hey?
At least that'd make me pissed enough to fight back and scream uncivilized things, rather than leaving me to doubt whether I really am that hateful.
Make me angry. Make me proud. Make me believe I can do no wrong.
At least, make me believe I've done you no wrong.
:
I guess u r one of those who 'Dare to Say Something' about everything!
I used to act that way...until one day, someone told my friend who was right beside me "I don't like your friend (me)"...I didn't realise I was THAT obnoxious!
Guess that's how some people r...HATE them or LIKE them, seldom in-between...for their uninvited frankness!
hamang aneh pai...
button.. i guess there's a difference between dare to say something, and dare to say something but be tactful about it?
no i'm not quite all 'dare to say something'. but at times like these i wish other people would and spare me the trouble of trying to figure out what i've done to offend them.
sio moi.. aih. adalah. tell u when u're back. wei, you not yet email me kevin's karaoke. =)
i get that it's hard for people to tell one another that they don't like each other. but then please don't bitch behind our backs can? i just abhor backstabbers, and in the world of women, can i just say it's so much more prevalent? no offence, kim, and to all you ladies out there.
i really like to zap bitchy people with nasty one-liners, though, if they ever step on my feet. short, sweet and sarcastic does the job. then walk away. oooh i'm feeling bitchy!
rom.. lol~ no secret that women are more prone to be gossippers eh?
i guess the sadder thing in this case is that these people told me that bygones were bygones and all was forgiven once upon a time ago.. and it's dissapointing that they don't mean what they say.
makes me wonder if i'm worth that little consideration. does it make them feel good to trash talk someone else?
yeowch
i got send leh . kenot get thru? i reformated my comp oredi oso. wait i go back i give to u la. or u wan it in the comp. if yes tell early so i can bluetooth again into the comp:D
i want in the comp leh!
HAMANG BEH SONG LU? EE AI TIOK HIA?
ee lau bu eh kia.
ai tan mike teng lai, liao wa lang khi choi sio phak.
KIA! WA BO CHAO YI!! WA LANG KI LUT YI! EE SI AH BOI TIOK NIA!!
Post a Comment
<< Home