<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, February 10, 2006

Flirty Skirty.

I love dresses.

Though that, I've never owned a single one throughout my 23-soon-to-be-24 years of life.

Well, maybe I did own a black dress with white polka dots and puffed sleeves when I was little, but that hardly counts.

Guys will never understand the complexity of dress purchasing.


The fact that they ALWAYS look good on models and mannequins doesn't quite help it either. I will and can never be anorexically thin.

So when one is blessed with an ample bosom and a child-bearing derrière, one must study the physics of dress-buying decision making..


Two rules:
1. Hide them if you don't have them
2. Flaunt them if you do

And I found the perfect dress for such an occasion. Why, it's even old fashioned like me.


<3>Sadly, Malaysia doesn't have a Forever 21 store.

Sigh.

Another western capitalist suppresion ploy.


:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, if u don't have nice upper arms, then shd consider sleeves!

4:09 PM, February 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha so cute you! it is pretty hard to find dresses like that in m'sia.. i've seen so many here in europe. but i think if you keep looking you'll eventually find your cut. even the most obscure places like sg. wang boutiques or nichii fashion city, i've seen em around and have bought some myself :) [not like i have any curves to flaunt anyway!]

2:00 AM, February 11, 2006  
Blogger Kahani said...

It's an empire waist dress with a flair skirt.

Ada. We'll go look for it when you're here. =D

8:06 AM, February 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there's opening forever21 in 1Utama soon :)

5:32 PM, February 12, 2006  
Blogger Keem said...

button.. hmm. i think they're not too bad. ^_^ but this one does have sleeves, so yay in case i have fat arms? lol

magd.. they often take things into extremism don't they?

lil.. what are u talking abt, u have plenty to flaunt dear! (i remember what u look like - gosh i sound like a stalker). i know those places will have them snuck in some obscure corner.. but the PEOPLE! SO MANY PEOPLE! will need to go hunt on a weekday afternoon.

em.. aih. only you would know the proper term for a dress' parts! the purplemascara ppl say got, 1U website says don't have leh =(

gwen...eeek!?! really truly? when when?! <3

9:16 AM, February 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"guys will never understand the complexities of dress purchasing" *BEEP* wrong! lol

btw i think that is such a cute dress!

9:47 AM, February 14, 2006  
Blogger Keem said...

but rom, you're a sister! =)

should've included an exclusion clause for 'guys-like-rom' type huh? heh.

11:35 AM, February 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I keep forgetting this blog, I check ur kimmik site from time to time. I just realised and found this link again and can't believe I missed a dress post. I addorre dresses and don't own enough! I can't find a perfect fit cause it's usually too long, so I compromise with skirts that with the right top look like a dress. GENIUS i say. hehe

10:32 PM, February 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home