Not charmed.
I have this problem. It's called Cannot-Deal-With-Stupidity.
Symptoms are road rage, amplified speaking tone, and waggling my brows.
I sent my charm bracelet that's hung with all sorts of memories to the goldsmith's shop to attach new charms. My sister collected it for me while she was out.
Stupid act 1: They changed the silver rings of the charms that DIDN'T NEED TO BE CHANGED and charged me RM5 apiece for it, totalling up to RM25 - which is more than what a whole bracelet costs.
Stupid act 2: I bought my friend and I the same blue glass butterfly charm for our graduation last year. Fuckwits dipped it in some chemical and now I have a green-yellow glass butterfly.
So I stomped off back down to the shop in Kenyalang (mom drove me actually but lets not get into details), and turns out they charged me RM5 extra (big fucking deal) so they refunded me that.
For ruining my once blue butterfly I demanded compensation, which they agreed to give.
After a few seconds of imagining some poor worker's pay being deducted and his kid having to go without milk for the week, I asked for RM5.
All in all. I got RM10 back.
The drive there might've cost us more.
Symptoms are road rage, amplified speaking tone, and waggling my brows.
Kes Jenayah
I sent my charm bracelet that's hung with all sorts of memories to the goldsmith's shop to attach new charms. My sister collected it for me while she was out.
Stupid act 1: They changed the silver rings of the charms that DIDN'T NEED TO BE CHANGED and charged me RM5 apiece for it, totalling up to RM25 - which is more than what a whole bracelet costs.
Stupid act 2: I bought my friend and I the same blue glass butterfly charm for our graduation last year. Fuckwits dipped it in some chemical and now I have a green-yellow glass butterfly.
So I stomped off back down to the shop in Kenyalang (mom drove me actually but lets not get into details), and turns out they charged me RM5 extra (big fucking deal) so they refunded me that.
For ruining my once blue butterfly I demanded compensation, which they agreed to give.
After a few seconds of imagining some poor worker's pay being deducted and his kid having to go without milk for the week, I asked for RM5.
All in all. I got RM10 back.
The drive there might've cost us more.
Now this is what I need you guys to do.
Say, "Kim, you did the right thing.
It was awefully generous of you."
"And Kim, no you weren't stupid."
:
Its the principle right and you stuck to it. Saddest part is your blue charm, can you replace it? Or try to? You wouldn't have been happy had you rob the store if something is precious to you is damaged. =)
*thumbs up to you*
oh man.. the charm.. u did the right thing! consumer's rights babeh!
"Kim, you did the right thing.
It was awefully generous of you."
"And Kim, no you weren't stupid."
Lisa =)
Post a Comment
<< Home