Once upon a sunset.

I think I remember you.
I do.
But I think I remember you like how I remember to say my prayers.
Vaguely, but true.
I do.
But I think I remember you like how I remember to say my prayers.
Vaguely, but true.
--------------------------
Much thanks to a certain colleague (the one who plays with transformers) for making those long afternoons at work speed by.
Remember to put on your seatbelt, okay?
So many last suppers to go through, so many goodbyes to say.
I know home is a two-hour flight away, but that's not the case.
"I feel so blue.. just thinking about you."
Hello pre-homesickness. Hello heartaches.
I know home is a two-hour flight away, but that's not the case.
"I feel so blue.. just thinking about you."
Hello pre-homesickness. Hello heartaches.
--------------------------
Much thanks to a certain colleague (the one who plays with transformers) for making those long afternoons at work speed by.
Remember to put on your seatbelt, okay?
--------------------------
On the up-side of things, Moob found a place to stay and as of this moment is bringing curtains to the laundry to wash.
--------------------------
The final fleet of stairs I come,
The final of the very first.
Though anger and anger blinded me once,
What was done is but memory’s dust.
The final of the very first.
Though anger and anger blinded me once,
What was done is but memory’s dust.
:
i must say i miss your sunset pictures, kimmy hon. they were always so ... refreshing.
oh btw, come back to xanga! lol.
well, either way, blogspot or xanga, you know i'll always be a fan. ;)
i know. i miss them too.
they used to cheer me up immensely after a tough day. and when i'd come home late from uni and miss it, i'd feel a bit dissapointed =/
i've thought it through.. i've nothing to be ashamed of, and whoever can just stick it up theirs for all i care.
thnks for ur Rom-power. Love u much =)
Oh and also I think the song LC linked, Romulus, is beautiful.
heya girl! GLAD to see you're staying, we need your beautiful writing and calming sunset shots! Did u get all my songs? u like joe arthur now? hehe
Though anger and anger blinded me once.. what was done is but memory's dust.
Good stuff.
lc.. couldn't get the whole In The Sun!
I've heard him before actually, only realised it when I heard Honey and the moon =) I LOVE the Romulus song!
chauzie. thanks.
I shall do everything in my power to cheer you up, monkey. And if this means wearing a thong and dancing around the room with nipple swirly things (you know, the kind they have in brazil) by gosh, that's a sacrifice i'm willing to make.
If that isn't love, i don't know what is. Honestly.
go download in the sun, kim. absolutely love that song. the cover for the song by chris marting and michael stipe is also very good (dare i say better? haha) i can't seem to get my hands on the studio recorded (as opposed to the live version that's been going round) though. if u ever find it, let me know ok?
i remember this, vividly and absolutely gorgeous. i dunno how to suck it up either..just trying to play-pretend i am still in my own little pink bubble sometimes. given up on traffic control. have emailed my friend re: ACP asia, will get back to you once she gets back to me :) at least someone gets to nurse their homesickness a little more frequent than lc, rom and i eh? :p
moobs.. ee. yuh. could u dance at the train station so that the tanjung rambutan ppl catch u instead? tht'd be way funnier.
rom.. joseph arthur's in the sun studio version yes? and i am on the hunt! (not working dono what else to do). i actually heard him ages ago before O.C. played the song! my memory just kinda bad tht's all =P
lil.. but i wouldn't mind being where u guys are! (though for hols only lah). kl is like all foggy.at least they have Waffle Stop to make up for it.
thnks for trying to get me the contacts!
i think i lie to myself to..and it's the occasional bouts when i stumble across smthng unpleasant tht i realise tht my bubble has a hole in it. and it's not pink either =/
Rom: Did you mean In the Sun studio version or the chris martin song? Cause it's on his website...hehe The Official One, I've got it so if you want it I can send it to ya...
lc..thanks to u i just downloaded a compilation of sufjan steven's songs. *love*
haha Sufjan is awesome!!!! YOu know he can write a song about anything? They gave him a city and he writes a song about it...he's amazing!
Post a Comment
<< Home