<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Championess

*victory pose*

So. Bunked over at Em's last night so that I could hitch a ride to go for the interview.

Brought my folder with all my documents.

Left my folder with all my documents with Moobs.

Moobs travelled over traffic jams through smog and confusing lorongs (streets) to deliver it to Em's place.

Got my folder.

The end.

Actually, no. Not really REALLY the end.

Cause they offered me the job.

But I didn't take it.

Not yet anyway.

Got interview on Monday for another job.

Both this one and the coming one seem equally promising and I pray pray PRAY that I pick something that's just right for me and not something that other people feel I should be doing.

That aside, the editor people love me.

Gleeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Tee hee hee.

-------------
This birthday has got to be the bestest ever ever.
Gorgeous presents, thoughtful texts and SO MANY PEOPLE TO CELEBRATE WITH.
There's Moob and my sis on Friday.
Em, Lisa and Jay on Saturday.
Merv and MishMash are coming down on Sunday from Singapore.
Life is good. I am blessed. There is a God.
Mucho sweltering hot luvo from KL.
----------------
P/S No internet so am at cybercafe so can't update much.
I miss you guys so much.

:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU TOO!!!! Wondered where you were. When is your birthday!! HAPPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You're amazing, got two interview and they sound promising too..yay!!! You'll make the right decision, after our talk I know u will. =)

12:50 AM, March 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM!!! That's so great that both jobs are promising :) Sounds like the move to KL has turned out to be good in all aspects :) Yay for you & mr. Yeo. I HATE STUDYING!!! I WANNA BE WORKING!! WHY DO I HV TO DO UNI!!! :( HEHEHE. Ok i'm over it now. Gotta go see supervisor... joys of joys. Take care over there. Very nice to have met you & to get to know the woman of mr. yeo's dreams :) I'm so happy for the 2 of you :) ok bye bye now :)

7:00 AM, March 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday babe! and goodluck in the new city!


chrissieeeeeeee

8:11 AM, March 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lc is like the female yoda with those words of wisdom of hers hehe. HAPPY JOLLY BIRTHDAY KIM!! how great is it you cinched the job too! have a good one kim, you deserve to - you know we're proud of you! XO.fromireland

9:09 AM, March 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday :)

9:00 PM, March 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH NOOO...Lily..Kim is YODA, she was helping ME!! lol

So for someone so wise, I know she'll pick right this time cause SHES WORTH IT! xoxo

6:06 AM, March 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH BABY! See, life rewards the brave! Now you can a) choose which job you want b) save up for a passport c) VISIT ME!

6:20 AM, March 14, 2006  
Blogger Keem said...

lc.. i very nearly made the wrong choice! thank goodness for wise friends and great bitch of a bf!

sam.. studying is FUN i tell you. DON'T STOP. I wish if i could go back to Uni. Only thing bothering me then were assignments. Now there are bills to pay, my big mouth to feed. *sigh*

chrissie.. thnks ^^

lil.. happy jolly birthday with leprechauns and all? hehe. thanks for the contacts for the mags btw. thnks so much for getting them for me.

lawi.. omg. it's lawi!

lc.. i am SO NOT YODA. you take tht back. btw, you sound like a Maybelline advert =D

alli.. i was gonna do my passport in Kch but i forgot to and now i don't know how to in KL. will get to it eventually =) at least we're both only a bus ride away now! bigger chances of meeting up!

5:12 PM, March 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home