Fear is my creed.
The emotion that affects us the most, is fear.
More often than not, fear does not only drive us to avoid situations, but causes us to act against our nature.
The essence of fear is – we don't want to be lesser beings.
We don't want to be the unpopular one in class. We don't like being unnoticed.
We don't like admitting that there's no other way to fit in with the masses unless we conform.
We don't like admitting we want to conform to the masses.
We don't like to be regarded as being an outsider of the group neither do we like being regarded as wannabes.
So we try to be without being.
We tread too carefully, talk too much and try too hard.
We cover our mistakes and faults by hurling our trophies at other people's faces.
We belittle others and make them feel inadequate and stupid, although they're really only humouring you.
I understand you.
So why don't you give me a break, and quit making me the victim of your insecurities.
More often than not, fear does not only drive us to avoid situations, but causes us to act against our nature.
The essence of fear is – we don't want to be lesser beings.
We don't want to be the unpopular one in class. We don't like being unnoticed.
We don't like admitting that there's no other way to fit in with the masses unless we conform.
We don't like admitting we want to conform to the masses.
We don't like to be regarded as being an outsider of the group neither do we like being regarded as wannabes.
So we try to be without being.
We tread too carefully, talk too much and try too hard.
We cover our mistakes and faults by hurling our trophies at other people's faces.
We belittle others and make them feel inadequate and stupid, although they're really only humouring you.
I understand you.
So why don't you give me a break, and quit making me the victim of your insecurities.
-------------
Work is confusing.
I'm trying my best to keep up with the pace of everything, which is ironic cause our PCs are S.L.O.W.
I hope I cope because I am honestly terrified of dissapointing everyone, myself included.
:
*ouch!*
Touche. =P
Eleanor Roosevelt on difficulties in life: “If you can live through that you can live through anything. You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face”.
Fear Factor..? (¬_¬) Ahem.
Struggling against fear enables us to develop ourselves tremendously. That’s another way to look at fear, i.e in a positive light.
Anyway, just keep up the good fight, you can do it! FIGHTING FIGHTING!! o(^-^)o
anonymous.. eh?
antonia.. hrm? heard ppl in the company's quitting.. how long more are you holding on?
I know! but I have no immediate destination to escape to. Not yet anyway. ;_;
Post a Comment
<< Home