<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Oh ya.

I've been having a lot of dreams that I can't remember lately.

In fact, I can't even be sure if I dreamt, or if I just dreamt I was dreaming.

It's really quite disconcerting. I hardly dream at all, and when I do, it's usually nightmares.

But Moob said something I quite liked this morning at breakfast.

"Well, the work you do now actually stimulates you. Maybe that's why."

I'd like to think so too.

-----------------
On the way to catch a cab this morning, I passed by a house where a man was whistling the song '500 Miles'.
It made me happy, somehow.
----------------
I know more people now, talk more and am happier now.
Funny how just getting to talk to someone makes your day.
Also, editors had a mix-up: I was assigned to a launch that wasn't a launch, but was in fact a one-on-one interview.
Worst: I only found out 15 minutes before the appointment.
Bestest: But I managed to wing it.
This is definitely, my turf.
---------------------
If you miss the train I'm on, and you know that I am gone, you can hear the whistle blow, a hundred miles.

:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is a sure-fire happifying song!

4:39 AM, April 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home