<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Breathing in rainy days

I love Saturday mornings.

I love how it feels; as if God had pulled a Noah in the middle of the night and washed the city of all its scum.

Saturdays make the past five days worth of angst, swearing and pimples seem like last week's worry.

Anyway, my bet on Italy won me this.

Breakfast in bed


-----------


Weekend morning cartoons are THE best.

My Little Ponies, Cbbbare Bears, Transformers, Cartoon Network, Nickolodean, Smurfs, Mickey & Friends, Rugrats, Thundercats... I think it's one of the very few cheap pleasures left in life.

Spongebob Squarepants


Transformers


Batman


Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends


Jem and The Holograms


Saber Riders and the Star Sheriffs


Rainbow Brite and The Stargazers


Sesame Street


What was your Saturday best?

:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my little pony~!!!!

To furthur confirm my kiddy geekiness.

I've been seriously contemplating getting the dvd set.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0004Z349U/102-2631380-1271363?v=glance&n=130

Also ROBOTECH!~~~ *meow*

I dunno Gundam Wing. I dun care for Gundam Wing.

Robotech!~~ *roar*

Sorry if I don't make sense. I'm sick. And at work.

11:42 AM, July 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also,

I like Garfield.

I also like the old classic tom & jerry cartoons.

Also, teenage mutant ninja turtles.

ghostbusters. (cartoon not hte movie. the movie sucks ass)

captain planet.

:D

11:47 AM, July 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.x-entertainment.com/messages/591.html

Would be interesting to rewatch the old episodes and wonder why everything made sense at that age.


ahh the ignorance of youth.

11:51 AM, July 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/Robotech-Complete-1-3-Act-Best-DVD-Collection-Best-Set_W0QQitemZ180006846958QQihZ008QQcategoryZ617QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

please tell me not to waste my money.
pleasepleaseplease

12:02 PM, July 15, 2006  
Blogger Keem said...

Oh. Go buy it. You know you want it.

Heh.

Weirdest thing is the Ghostbusters opening theme was playing on the bus we were on today.

Deja Vu. =)

Ohyes captain planet. Damn he was a hunk. Though blue.

10:18 PM, July 15, 2006  
Blogger spence said...

Saber rider... and the star sheriff.. in the sky...

Earth... fire... wind... water... heart... when your powers combined... I am... Captain Planet... Captain Planet... He's our hero.. gonna take pollution... down to zero...

Thunder.. thunder... thunder... THUNDERCATS!!!! HO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something's strange... in the neighbourhood... Who shall we call? GHOSTBUSTERS!!!

Teenage mutant ninja turtles... heroes in a hard shell!!

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*runs in circle*

9:47 PM, July 16, 2006  
Blogger Merv Kwok said...

I saw Sesame Street Live 3 weeks ago. That was my Saturday best haha. I've been ghastly sick ever since. So yeah. lol

10:31 PM, July 16, 2006  
Blogger Kahani said...

Duck tales woo hoo!

1:01 AM, July 17, 2006  
Blogger Keem said...

spence.. oh dear. accounting has finally gotten to you eh?

merv.. sesame street LIVE? Where??! EEEEEEEEE. I WANT. EH, can get me elmo's head next time?

Em.. *something something flaps iin the night* heh.

12:32 PM, July 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home