<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I win! *sticks out tongue*

Even the smallest gesture can mean so much.

Have you said a kind word lately?

-------------

Yours truly is no fan of football. In fact, I pretty much hate hate hate it because my favourite TV shows usually get cancelled for football broadcasts.

So you can guess that the end of dratted World Cup was happy news for me. No more previous night's match recap during cafeteria lunch. No more avoiding covering corporate football related events. No more credit card companies/fast food chains/pubs/bakeries with viva la FIFA promotions and deals.

NO MORE! AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHH.

Now that I have clearly made my point that I don't like football, here's why I wanted to make it clear.

I made a bet with Moobs on the final match between France and Italy, you see.

Yours truly knows nothing.nada.zilch. about football beyond the David Beckhams, Michael Owen and Nakata.

But I won. Heh. Up yours football experts who discuss statistics and history and team management.

I win I win I win. *does a jiggy*

P/S Baby, remember the thousand island dressing in my sandwich this Saturday morning yah. And oh, do you think you can get me some grapes? I do so love my fruit.

-------------

This is my new RM285 LCD screen Fossil watch that I bought with my first paycheck.

The butterfly and flowers blink on and off.

*love*

:

Blogger Merv Kwok said...

Damn woman. That is a sweet watch. And why oh why did you bet for Italy!! No wonder France lost. Haha

9:49 AM, July 12, 2006  
Blogger Keem said...

Merv.. i know. and the only reason why i bought it so soon was because some other woman was looking at it and i was worried someone would buy it =P

Are you saying that I'm a jinx har?

12:47 AM, July 15, 2006  
Blogger Merv Kwok said...

Uhm ah.. umm.. No. You're not a jinx. I'm saying you bet for the other guys so yeah, the team I put my money on lost. Bleah. I should've asked you who you betted on first!

10:32 PM, July 16, 2006  
Blogger Keem said...

boo. i say betting is a jinx then =)

12:33 PM, July 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home