<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Propagating Kuching

Hey all.

Now some might be wondering what has been going on with me career wise.

Basically, they tell me to do. I do.

And also, I coordinate a youth pullout every month: that means I boss the writers around, brainstorm with my shadow for story ideas, and everything else that nobody does for the pullout, I do.

For the past two months, I have been under the tutelage of my ruthless iron-tongued buddy, this woman.

The third month now, this is my very own baby - complete with bad printing, typos and bad puns.

(Click on picture to read)

On the cover is fellow Kuchingite, Belinda Chee.

:

Blogger Merv Kwok said...

Ooo.. Sweeet. I wanna brainstorm with my shadow for ideas too! Lol

6:28 PM, June 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your writing girl
read it and bel looks fab as usual

chrissieeeeeeeeeee

11:37 AM, June 23, 2006  
Blogger Keem said...

merv.. you need to install the program first.

chrissie.. she so wonderful make me look good mah

em'sbuddy.. oy... i still have to see her wei (jk em.. me love you long time)

9:04 PM, June 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home