I've been working on the railroad
So work is driving me up the wall and has quite encouraged my dislike for marketing whom I feel are constantly trying to dupe me because I'm the new/ inexperienced girl.
They badger me for free write-ups for their clients.
They want to bring me along to their meeting with their client's agency so that I can brainstorm with them for promotional gimmicks.
ExcUSE ME.(perhaps I am sending subliminal messages and asking people to abUSE ME. See, there I go again)
Last time I checked, I was still in the editorial department.
--------------
On the up side of things, attended Starbucks' new Java Chip and Choc Chip thingy launch and got a sugar high from drinking three cups of coffee straight.
--------------
It depresses me that I just spent 300 bucks that I intended to use to buy something pretty with on an Ionizer (fan-like thing that supposedly discharges negative ions) instead.
I knowwww, so AUNTY right?
They badger me for free write-ups for their clients.
They want to bring me along to their meeting with their client's agency so that I can brainstorm with them for promotional gimmicks.
ExcUSE ME.(perhaps I am sending subliminal messages and asking people to abUSE ME. See, there I go again)
Last time I checked, I was still in the editorial department.
On the up side of things, attended Starbucks' new Java Chip and Choc Chip thingy launch and got a sugar high from drinking three cups of coffee straight.
It depresses me that I just spent 300 bucks that I intended to use to buy something pretty with on an Ionizer (fan-like thing that supposedly discharges negative ions) instead.
I knowwww, so AUNTY right?
:
o my god, i went for an ion cleanse and the water turned brown!!!! all the ions were zapped via my feet! BOO FOR S&M (sales and marketing, sometimes you just wanna tell them to go hump a tree).
eh.. are those things for real? the whole bad ion/energy/whatever coming out from your foot thing.
maybe our feet are just really dirty and the bubbling water just contains some form of dettol or clorox.
Post a Comment
<< Home