Wanted: Wicked witch of the west shoes

I'm back from home.
I wish I could say that being a working woman who pays her own bills and buys her own food now, that I've become more independant. But I'm not.
In fact, I think it has made me want to cling even more.
I spent my last two days (mind you, I was only back for three) pondering my loss once I returned to KL. These are the thoughts that ran through my head during the weekend back.
While going to bed: this is the last time I'm going to bed in MY bed for a long time.
While waking up: this is the last time I'm waking up in MY bed for a long time.
While having breakfast with the family: this is the last time I'm going to be having breakfast together with them for a long time. This is the last time I get to watch my dad enjoy his kopi 'o' and my mom fuss over my youngest brother and my youngest brother looking quite ashamed that he doesn't know how to use chopsticks for a long time.
While at home doing nothing: this is the last time I'm going to be doing nothing with my brothers for a long time.
While washing dishes: this is the last time that I'll wash dishes in my kitchen sink for a long time.
While coming out of a shower and looking at myself in my parent's bathroom's humongous mirror: this is the last time I get to look at myself in this mirror for a long time.
At this point, I cracked. Details not required.
To add insult to injury, my 820pm Air Asia flight was delayed til 1030pm so I spent more than two hours detained in the departure hall. So close to home, yet so far.
Stupid Air Asia. Don't fly Air Asia.
I hate KL. I hate hate hate hate (x infinity).

:
nooooooooooooooo.......
eh..? you were back here? o_O?
AirAsia's not the only one with delay probs now. MAS too!! ~_~
Awww... get rich and buy over theSun.
Then set it up in Kch and live happily ever after.
Might happen! Who knows! You know, if I write your fairy tale ending.
Better yet, set up your own publishing agency close to home.
Hugs. Feel better soon! Cheer up!
lawi.. yessssssssssss
ant.. hardly had enough time to feel like i was back before i had to leave again. come join me and my misery quick =)
mamoyo... yes, and i shall recruit you as my writer and we will write scandalous things and change literature for all time! *evil laugh*
home will always be home babe! i kinda miss being clingy to the parents tooooo.. i hate paying bills!
gone the days when we were once students and have pocket money to pay for everything. even shopping =p
oh well, can i borrow ur hair remover? seems like he is so into details
chrissieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
chris..
I KNOW. Bloody digi keeps on sms-ing me to pay my phone bill. It's not that I dont have the money, I just can't be bothered with these 'trivial' things in life.
SURE you can borrow the hair remover. No payment required. Just feed.
Post a Comment
<< Home