<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, October 02, 2006

Tea with the Mad Hatter

I think: That many of us bring miseries upon ourselves in the midst of our joys, picking fights and finding fault with things we're okay with on any other day. It's our way of duping The Guy Up There, telling him, 'Hey, I'm not happy! There's nothing to ruin here, go screw up my housemate whosingsoutoftuneatbloody2inthemorningand *breathes* hogsandsmokesandwanksinthetoiletand *breathes* wearsuglyboxersandswimsinskimpybluespeedos.


-------------


I'm off to Cameron Highlands tomorrow and returning on Wednesday, courtesy of BOH Plantations.

Being a tech obsessed person, the prospect of not having Internet/PC around is quite intimidating, though I know I should be quite thankful for the opportunity to enjoy the glorious nature (in this case, tea leaves).

To relieve me of possible lack-of-technology trauma up in the mountains where the buffaloes roam (or maybe skinny cows if I'm lucky), Moobs has graciously though just slightly reluctantly offered his Almighty Apple Powerbook loaded with episodes of Smallville, LOST, Little Britain and some form of porn for my entertainment.

Yay!

Banzai, Moobs!

P/S Banzai means 'May You Live Forever and Ever', right?

:

Blogger Merv Kwok said...

Erm... Hope he remembered to pass you the adapter to charge hahaha.

6:50 PM, October 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*silence*

*more silence*

... why.no.spongebob.squarepants?

yukyukyukyuk.

8:19 PM, October 04, 2006  
Blogger Keem said...

merv.. didn't even get to use it. was watching hotel tv the whole night. slept a total of an hour.

mamoyo.. cause i've watched it all =) and he doesn't yukyuk, he mahahhahas.

unless you're referring to goofy, then i'm kinda lost.

9:59 PM, October 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home