<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Think Dirty

pillow thought

def: thoughts while you're lying on a pillow

About: Judging too quickly
Too often, I decide to hate/ dislike/ assume things about people. I find it very vindictive.

Unlike a certain colleague of mine who talks, listens and tries to understand everyone, I want to believe what I believe is true.

And despite this evil-ness that lurks within, I have the galls to say in a conversation that 'I believe people are essentially good', when what I do think when I meet someone I don't know is 'this person's dodgy and probably has crabs'.

But having admitted that, I hope that I'm forgiven (just a little) for my past thoughts and words and that Someone won't exterminate me in my sleep.

I know that 'I'm only human' is no excuse for such atrocious behaviour.

God, help me put a bridle on my tongue and thoughts.

:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey kim.. is the air okay where you are? if not, i hope you're breathing well.. try to stay indoors n such, ya? :)

in reply to your entry, everyone does that to some extent.. i think it's something we have to learn to grow out of at some point. i'm not quite there myself yet.

-pio

3:36 AM, October 30, 2006  
Blogger Keem said...

hey pio!

The air here's ok now thanks to the cloud seeding, but it switches back to hazey days pretty quickly as well. I spend most of my time indoors so am not too affected by it, though it's pretty annoying. Makes breathing so uncomfortable!

10:23 PM, October 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's only human.

I find myself committing the same fault sometimes even though I strongly advocate non-judgemental thoughts. But then it's okay to bitch within but it's not okay to bitch outside. As long as your thoughts do no harm and do not affect your behaviour to that person in particular, I suppose it's okay to have a lil' fun. It's kinda like a lil' white lie, except less likely to hurt anyone.

8:51 AM, November 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home