The new craze
Moobs and I are currently staying in an apartment together with another guy from China.
He dissapears sometimes, for DAYS on end.
Never seems to go for class.
Sings at the top of his lungs, out of tune, in the middle of the night.
Sits on the living room couch, IN THE DARK during some evenings.
Smokes in the toilet with the windows closed.
Consumes dozens of bottles of 'cooking wine' (as can be observed from the empty bottles in our kitchen).
And he wears blue speedos.
And we thought to ourselves - are these China habits?
You know, some rural ritual or something. But they couldn't be. Our previous China flatmate before this was decent enough, and she wasn't rural at all.
And then I saw.

crazy english reader
You can't get crazier than that.
He dissapears sometimes, for DAYS on end.
Never seems to go for class.
Sings at the top of his lungs, out of tune, in the middle of the night.
Sits on the living room couch, IN THE DARK during some evenings.
Smokes in the toilet with the windows closed.
Consumes dozens of bottles of 'cooking wine' (as can be observed from the empty bottles in our kitchen).
And he wears blue speedos.
And we thought to ourselves - are these China habits?
You know, some rural ritual or something. But they couldn't be. Our previous China flatmate before this was decent enough, and she wasn't rural at all.
And then I saw.

You can't get crazier than that.
:
... be afraid. Be very afraid
Weird habits eh..?
I guess he hasn’t started to cook weird stuff and stink up the whole place? Or worse, insists cooking for you guys?!
Hehe.. just kidding… or not…. :P
long time no seeeee. oh mans. i haven't been to your blog in ages !!!!!!
how have you been? hehe
my friend is staying with a house full of china students and she warned me not to stay with them coz they have bad hygiene. however, i'm not sterotyping everyone from china la but she's speaking from her experiences. lol.
there was something in the papers recently about these china chinese students who kidnapped a malaysian classmate and asked for ransom. they ended up killing him and stuffing him in a suitcase.
cops came over to their house to arrest them and they were playing mahjong like nothing happened
ahh found an article on it...
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2006/10/20/nation/20061020155722&sec=nation
hmm was thinking of not posting this, but oh well, here u go, hope i dun scare u too much
merv.. AMUSED is the word =)
ant..the stuff he cooks smells pretty alright actually, but the rate he goes through his cooking wine is quite alarming.
vic..heyyy!!!! it's you! =)
that's the thing, the previous one was CLEAN. this guy... *sigh*.. maybe it's a guy thing.
crispy.. i think like all youngsters, I (yes I consider myself quite young still) make assumptions that I will never die. That's why I cross dangerous highways on foot, and live with a china flatmate that wears blue speedos.
Talk about living on the edge =D
Post a Comment
<< Home