BOH Ummph!
I went to BOH tea plantations in Cameron Highlands early October, courtesy of the company who were rebranding and had to do it far away from KL. =D
So while the boyfriend is cooking dinner now *gloats*, what better to do than to fool around with photoshop and post a couple of pictures here.

On the windy, winding, steep, narrow, dangerous, very dangerous 1 1/2 hour ride up these mountains, my head sang 'Here she comes around the mountain' in between prayers for Jesus to forgive me should the bus topple over into the chasm far, far down where I could only get a glimpse of tree tops.
After a four long bus ride, we arrived in the evening in time to buka puasa at the hotel and for a karaoke session later (no pictures because well..no pictures).

I went back to my room after karaoke about 12am, but stayed up channel flicking because I was too scared to sleep (I dozed off about 630am and got up about 7am).
(A girl said that 'something' was on top of her in the middle of the night, and that she couldn't move. *shivers*)
We had breakfast and went on another dangerous bus trip to the BOH Plantations (It's actually quite safe. I'm just kind of paranoid. Kind of.)

Met with the first lady of BOH, Caroline Russell and following that, some experiential learning guy came and emotionally blackmailed us by asking us to close our eyes and do the therapy-lying-down-on-the-chair stuff.
I peeked. The girl next to me cried. O_O
Oh, we were also asked to sit by the hills on tree stumps and write poetry and after that, we discussed tea leaves.

We then took a break beside rolling hills and such.

Wah, many mountains ah!

Wah, mountains very green ah!

Okay, mockery aside, I did quite enjoy the whole 'being close to nature' thing. The haze in this region was at its prime then and the clean, outdoor air-conditioned air felt pretty damn good (never been out of this region so I've never experienced colder climates. Deprived, I know.
So you tourist-ey people who want to be forced to be one with nature, Cameron Highlands with its Strawberry Farms, Flower Farms and Honey Bee Farms and Money Farms is a good place to visit. No terrorist is going to bomb this place for sure.
So while the boyfriend is cooking dinner now *gloats*, what better to do than to fool around with photoshop and post a couple of pictures here.

On the windy, winding, steep, narrow, dangerous, very dangerous 1 1/2 hour ride up these mountains, my head sang 'Here she comes around the mountain' in between prayers for Jesus to forgive me should the bus topple over into the chasm far, far down where I could only get a glimpse of tree tops.
After a four long bus ride, we arrived in the evening in time to buka puasa at the hotel and for a karaoke session later (no pictures because well..no pictures).

I went back to my room after karaoke about 12am, but stayed up channel flicking because I was too scared to sleep (I dozed off about 630am and got up about 7am).
(A girl said that 'something' was on top of her in the middle of the night, and that she couldn't move. *shivers*)
We had breakfast and went on another dangerous bus trip to the BOH Plantations (It's actually quite safe. I'm just kind of paranoid. Kind of.)

Met with the first lady of BOH, Caroline Russell and following that, some experiential learning guy came and emotionally blackmailed us by asking us to close our eyes and do the therapy-lying-down-on-the-chair stuff.
I peeked. The girl next to me cried. O_O
Oh, we were also asked to sit by the hills on tree stumps and write poetry and after that, we discussed tea leaves.

We then took a break beside rolling hills and such.

Wah, many mountains ah!

Wah, mountains very green ah!

Okay, mockery aside, I did quite enjoy the whole 'being close to nature' thing. The haze in this region was at its prime then and the clean, outdoor air-conditioned air felt pretty damn good (never been out of this region so I've never experienced colder climates. Deprived, I know.
So you tourist-ey people who want to be forced to be one with nature, Cameron Highlands with its Strawberry Farms, Flower Farms and Honey Bee Farms and Money Farms is a good place to visit. No terrorist is going to bomb this place for sure.
:
lovely. go the BOH
Ooo... This looks lovely. Must make a note to visit cameron Hihglands one day
lil.. you BOH or lipton?
merv.. bbbuttt the narrow, dangerous, very dangerous roads!
Mmm... strawberries~~
Post a Comment
<< Home