Dumdee badum chang.
I have been a fan of Double Take, a local jazz duo for a long time now, though I've only managed to buy their CD early this year.
Being a writer now has its perks (definitely) as I get to pitch to my editors who I want to interview (as long as I get the contact myself). So I guess you could say that when I interviewed Mia Palencia, it was for personal gain.

There's no use telling you about how good she is, and how she's doing the country proud (I sound like a shameless mother). I can't buy you all CDs so here's a video clip of her singing Dreams at MPH Mid Valley.
recorded with the Sony Ericsson Z610i that I'm reviewing.
If you're interested to hear more, just leave me a message and I'll send you an mp3 or something ya? =)
Being a writer now has its perks (definitely) as I get to pitch to my editors who I want to interview (as long as I get the contact myself). So I guess you could say that when I interviewed Mia Palencia, it was for personal gain.

There's no use telling you about how good she is, and how she's doing the country proud (I sound like a shameless mother). I can't buy you all CDs so here's a video clip of her singing Dreams at MPH Mid Valley.
recorded with the Sony Ericsson Z610i that I'm reviewing.
If you're interested to hear more, just leave me a message and I'll send you an mp3 or something ya? =)
:
Great job with the U! Love the pullout, the Mia Palencia article, and of course, Mia Palencia. =)
Dreams is a firm fave with me now.
yay for approval =)
though i've been having more problems with the staff than usual, can blow up i tell you -_-
have to just keep reminding myself, it's okay, it's not MY baby, it's yours =D
hoi! be good to it!
I can call you one of these days and you may rant. Have you got a phone for your permanent line yet or do I have to ring hte office?
got phone got phone, but no splitter =D
i go buy later, took a day off to get away from the hiao one. resume work tomorrow =)
Help me buy a CD!!! I wannnnn!!!!
Hehe. You want the single(RM15.50) or the Double Take CD (About RM40)?
kahani: how come you dont give me same priviledge of calling me up to listen to me rant???
*huffs off*
=P *GRIN*
Lis
because she needs to keep me in good temper so that i'll take care of her baby =)
say you'll be home for christmas.
say we can count on you.
we'll have fake snow and mistletoes.
Definitely presents under the tree.
Christmas eve will find you.
Where the love light gleams.
Say you'll be home for christmas.
its only "Go pak koh"....
=P
send me mp3
wannnnnnnnnnt
who is this anonymous =P must be mike.
lains.. sure =)
oh god i just read your "aunty what time is it?"
i'm sorry babe, i had to laugh. that is classic.
btw i want my chemical romance, thank you! i love their new album ... well, the tracks i've heard from it anyway which is like what, 2 songs?
misshh you. x
Post a Comment
<< Home