Snap, Baby.
Got me a new digital camera. At last.
It's no DSLR, but it's as good as a P&S (point and shoot) gets.
My Fujifilm Finepix F30 with 3200 ISO and Aperture/Shutter Priority!

Being the stingy cow that I am, it took Moobs an entire night's lecture before I got my self-pitying ass down to the ATM and punched out the dosh (albeit reluctantly).
RM1088.
With all the photos I've been taking for the past two weeks (not unlike the paparazzi), it was worth every ringgit.
-----------
Two's company, three's a shark.
This Valentine's was my first, and though we had both agreed that it was a pointless commercial plot, we indulged and bought many presents for each other (In truth I only got him a toy and he bought me a pair of expensive earrings and two pendants).

I bought him this! (pix taken with my new camera)
We also attended a RM180/pax V-Day dinner at Aquaria KLCC (underwater world with fishies and stuff), courtesy of Aquaria KLCC because I'm pretty.
The fishes were as big as me and the sharks as ginormous as Moobs (sorry for the fat joke).
We were given a tunnel seat and had all sorts of swimming things swim over our heads and stare at us while we ate.

It was especially unnerving when I looked up and a shark and its many sharp teeth would be grinning down at me.
Moobs a bit beh tahan 'cause I gasped every time one of them sharks swam near.

But really very scary mah.

And that was that and we flew home the next day and now I'm having fun.
In my dress.

That's me on far right. With me is Pop and Ma Smiley.
It's no DSLR, but it's as good as a P&S (point and shoot) gets.
My Fujifilm Finepix F30 with 3200 ISO and Aperture/Shutter Priority!

Being the stingy cow that I am, it took Moobs an entire night's lecture before I got my self-pitying ass down to the ATM and punched out the dosh (albeit reluctantly).
RM1088.
With all the photos I've been taking for the past two weeks (not unlike the paparazzi), it was worth every ringgit.
Two's company, three's a shark.
This Valentine's was my first, and though we had both agreed that it was a pointless commercial plot, we indulged and bought many presents for each other (In truth I only got him a toy and he bought me a pair of expensive earrings and two pendants).

We also attended a RM180/pax V-Day dinner at Aquaria KLCC (underwater world with fishies and stuff), courtesy of Aquaria KLCC because I'm pretty.
The fishes were as big as me and the sharks as ginormous as Moobs (sorry for the fat joke).
We were given a tunnel seat and had all sorts of swimming things swim over our heads and stare at us while we ate.

It was especially unnerving when I looked up and a shark and its many sharp teeth would be grinning down at me.
Moobs a bit beh tahan 'cause I gasped every time one of them sharks swam near.

But really very scary mah.

And that was that and we flew home the next day and now I'm having fun.
In my dress.

:
hey quite nice leh the gundam pic. didnt know p&s cameras can do the blur background effect and control aperture/shutter
btw, i sent a pic to your hotmail :p
CHOI!
DOESN't COUNT!
U didn't wear the new SHOES!
NEW ONE...
eh u got skin diease hia?
skin become so yellow...
Whattt...i dun believeeee...no face! Could b anyoneee *wink*
And serious YAY for the new camera...cameras are your FRIEEENDDD!!! hehe
I would be too scared to eat where u ate...sharks FREAK ME OUT!!!! Alli might like it though...*shudders* sharks are NOT ur friend. hehe
crispy.. the blur thing at the back happens when you use macro shot mode - and this one has an amazing one of only 4cm!!
t3.. ok ok. i get it. you protest. three times summore. new shoes? no need lah!
lc.. oy! well. maybe a seperate pic for you in your email then. I LOVE my camera - remember how i used to take TONS of pix on xanga then i stopped? my camera went bonkers and i just didn't have the patience to deal with it.
why would alli like to dine with sharks??
the pufferfish were cute though :) and the random turtle that would float about nonchalantly.
crispy.. tht's not a gundam thingy lah. it's a revoltech getter.
yay!! email email! You used to take beautiful shots of your mum's flowers and sunsets from your balcony!! PRETTY!!!
Alli wanted to see sharks recently, she wrote about it. :)
oh yaaa.. then something about a restaurant where they had sharks in an aquarium right?
Post a Comment
<< Home