<-Center->
Since that whiny little post awhile back about not having anything, I've:
bought a dress (and I look bee-yoo-tee-ful in it)
bought pretty shoes (which will hurt, but that's what vanity costs)

"So where are you from? KL?"
"Nope, I'm from Kuching, Sarawak."
"Oh, one of my mates' from Miri."
"O..Kay.."

It came, it soaked, drowned, destroyed, damaged, homewrecked..

but it definitely, definitely

did not dampen spirits (though it did distract that kid a bit).

"So where are you from? KL?"
"Nope, I'm from Kuching, Sarawak."
"Oh, one of my mates' from Miri."
"O..Kay.."
:
I cant see heels clearly but niiiice, purplely and silver! I like!! I want to get a colourful pair too!! No..what am i saying, i am banned...banned....repeat until I faint. hehe
How about seeing you IN the dress ey! :)
AGREED!!
KIMMY IN DRESS! PICTURES! PICTURES! PICTURES!
This comment has been removed by the author.
wow, kim... u bought a dress and super high heels... looks very pretty!
:)
pictures! like the rest said. don't think i've ever seen you in a dress haha!
lc.. soon :)
AND DANG. i've not gotten to mailing you that package.
t3.. -_-
mic.. mm hmmm.
merv.. you've seen me like... once? hehe.
so is dat a yes? :)
more like a.. if i so happen to post one, then you get to see lo.
just photoshop one of my head+neck into a dress. should get abt the same feel.
chea... not the same for the cut and paste... why not? the crowd demands it...
riots will occur if you do not please the crowd...
riots will cause the economy to fall...
not like we asking u to pose a nude picture... hrmm... ;)
happy new yearsss!!!
where's my photo?!?!?! :)
fine -_-
next post.
Post a Comment
<< Home