Just January
It's odd how yonks ago I'd declare a blogging hiatus but be back the next day, yet today I post for the first time this year without noticing it has been 22 days since I last wrote.
Things I've been thinking about so far for 2007:
> Going home - Feb 15 to March 3 baby!
> To blog less and live more - I get home later and later these days, and have hardly enough time to enjoy my dinner, let alone talk about eating it
> To fix problems more and get offended less - after all, the latter gets me nowhere
> People management - I don't shout at you, I deceive you into thinking that you want to work with me
> To work hard (but still go home by 7pm)
> Other options: is news - hard, serious, policy-changing news really my thing? I'm drained. Poo poo to serious stuff
> Understanding depression - it is not due to weakness of nature, but caused by fucked up brain hormones
Things that have made me want to just go lie down:
> I lost 50 bucks for no reason
> My pullout of 8 pages was reduced to a 4 page run-on issue this month due to lack of ads — and I feel responsible
> A meeting was had, and the pullout will be more commercial andstupid easy reading from now on.
> Dosh: Going home (RM400), family member got into a car accident and I had to give a personal loan (RM1,000), trip I'm planning for my entire family during CNY (RM1,000) - and Moobs wonders why I'm too stingy to get myself a proper hairdryer that doesn't eat my hair
Good things that have happened so far:
> I got my first front page byline *beams*
> I went on a trip to Langkawi and lugged home nine bottles of alcohol (not for myself mind you)
> Moobs bought me Nintendogs (it's a beagle and his name is Platipu)
"Every day is a winding road, I get a little bit closer."
Things I've been thinking about so far for 2007:
> Going home - Feb 15 to March 3 baby!
> To blog less and live more - I get home later and later these days, and have hardly enough time to enjoy my dinner, let alone talk about eating it
> To fix problems more and get offended less - after all, the latter gets me nowhere
> People management - I don't shout at you, I deceive you into thinking that you want to work with me
> To work hard (but still go home by 7pm)
> Other options: is news - hard, serious, policy-changing news really my thing? I'm drained. Poo poo to serious stuff
> Understanding depression - it is not due to weakness of nature, but caused by fucked up brain hormones
Things that have made me want to just go lie down:
> I lost 50 bucks for no reason
> My pullout of 8 pages was reduced to a 4 page run-on issue this month due to lack of ads — and I feel responsible
> A meeting was had, and the pullout will be more commercial and
> Dosh: Going home (RM400), family member got into a car accident and I had to give a personal loan (RM1,000), trip I'm planning for my entire family during CNY (RM1,000) - and Moobs wonders why I'm too stingy to get myself a proper hairdryer that doesn't eat my hair
Good things that have happened so far:
> I got my first front page byline *beams*
> I went on a trip to Langkawi and lugged home nine bottles of alcohol (not for myself mind you)
> Moobs bought me Nintendogs (it's a beagle and his name is Platipu)
"Every day is a winding road, I get a little bit closer."
:
Rocky, Toby and .... Platipu????
o_0
pbbftt.
my next dog i name Snafu.
Platipu, Snafu and...
need another '?u'
Post a Comment
<< Home