Singing that same ol' song
"I'll be home for Christmas.." blares Nat King Cole on my nokia music player.
"Not yooouuu," mocks my cousin.
:(
I'm stuck here, and I'm going to be all grown up about it.
I have downloaded double, triple copies of every good Christmas song on mp3 and are constantly listening to them while wearing my Christmas hat.
I've bought a 4ft tree which I've lugged all around the living room trying to find the perfect spot for, finally settling on the study table in my room.
A Christmas tree in my bedroom?! I know. Siaw right? Well, I'd rather that than having the new Yemen roomies/ their friends/ Arab roomie/ his friends sabotaging it.

I've decorated it with as much stuff as the poor tree could handle. Christmas trees aren't about expensive decor or colour schemes; they're about being as gaudy as you possibly can, dangling one-eyed santas with cotton peeking out of his ass, and snowmans with broken noses.
But as I don't have those here, I settled for an Ikea set of decor that included three different types of silver balls and a couple dozen snowflakes.

Under the tree, are presents for my family which I am sending through my cousin who is going home this Sunday.
Basking under its RM7.90, 100 biji tiny bulbs also, is Optimus Prime, with Psyduck perched on its leg and Fairy Dust by his side.
I have no presents because I've sabo-ed Moobs into giving them to me earlier.
:D

Come Christmas day, my sis will be over here for dinner, I will be cooking (or ordering in), and we will attend mass.
And then she will go home.
And hopefully, I can maintain.
--------
Here's a taste of what Christmas is like in Malaysia.
Mia Palencia - The Christmas I Know
And here's my favourite song in the entire Double Take Christmas album.
Merry Christmas :)
"Not yooouuu," mocks my cousin.
:(
I'm stuck here, and I'm going to be all grown up about it.
I have downloaded double, triple copies of every good Christmas song on mp3 and are constantly listening to them while wearing my Christmas hat.
I've bought a 4ft tree which I've lugged all around the living room trying to find the perfect spot for, finally settling on the study table in my room.
A Christmas tree in my bedroom?! I know. Siaw right? Well, I'd rather that than having the new Yemen roomies/ their friends/ Arab roomie/ his friends sabotaging it.
I've decorated it with as much stuff as the poor tree could handle. Christmas trees aren't about expensive decor or colour schemes; they're about being as gaudy as you possibly can, dangling one-eyed santas with cotton peeking out of his ass, and snowmans with broken noses.
But as I don't have those here, I settled for an Ikea set of decor that included three different types of silver balls and a couple dozen snowflakes.
Under the tree, are presents for my family which I am sending through my cousin who is going home this Sunday.
Basking under its RM7.90, 100 biji tiny bulbs also, is Optimus Prime, with Psyduck perched on its leg and Fairy Dust by his side.
I have no presents because I've sabo-ed Moobs into giving them to me earlier.
:D
Come Christmas day, my sis will be over here for dinner, I will be cooking (or ordering in), and we will attend mass.
And then she will go home.
And hopefully, I can maintain.
Here's a taste of what Christmas is like in Malaysia.
Mia Palencia - The Christmas I Know
And here's my favourite song in the entire Double Take Christmas album.
Merry Christmas :)
:
Christmas tree in your room? Mate, I'm loving that idea =)
Merry Christmas Kim
Merry Christmas! =)
MERRRY CHRISTMAS woman. loving the optimus prime touch, there's a lil bit of martha in all of us.
*BIG HUGS for you and your derek*
hope u had a great christmas girl.
it sux yeh not being able to go home for christmas!!
i bought a christmas tree for the house too heehe...reminds me of childhood time
chrissieeee
Post a Comment
<< Home