<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Something Awful

I'm no fan of anime, though I do watch it from time to time.

Paying homage (kind of) to it is Photoshop Phriday on somethingawful.com. Here are just a few of my favourites.









-------------


I hate confrontations. They rerun in my head for hours/ days after it has happened. Though I know I was in the right, I acknowledge the probability that there is room for error.

It kills me that I've made someone feel bad, put them on the spot — even if the person is quite a bitch.

As Lawi knows, we're both victims of the Everybody Must Love Me syndrome.

But yet I will not stand being made a fool and taken advantage of.

I will not be the quiet, placid one who just takes it in, and never loses it.

Someone told me that this whole 'standing up for yourself' business gets easier after a couple of tries.

Does it?

:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Babe,

Sorry on the abrupt disconnection on my phone today. I ran out of battery and because I just changed my phone (to a fucking lousy one), I couldn't trace back the received call.

SORRY!!!

4:31 AM, January 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol EMLM.

gets easier? wouldnt know. have yet to give it a go :<

11:28 PM, January 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no it doesn't. unfortunately. i'm still chicken when it comes to telling someone in the face that they should go **** themselves.

3:35 AM, January 17, 2007  
Blogger Keem said...

pink geek.. -_- problem rectified dah.

emll.. for sure you not yet lah. let me learn then i take down everything, make a manual out of it, then i sell to you.

rom... wei! ohh. i can tell them alright. but i feel horrid afterwards and wish that i hadn't. hehe. a bit short fused these days - can't stop myself :x

9:36 PM, January 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home