One minute day
I've been back in KL for a week now and am still optimistic.
Nothing a few long days at work won't fix.
-------------
Am hooked on the 830pm 8TV Korean drama.
Must.. not... watch... O.C.
-------------
I'm turning 25 this Saturday.
25. Journalist. No passport.
I'm never leaving this country, am I?
:(
Nothing a few long days at work won't fix.
Am hooked on the 830pm 8TV Korean drama.
Must.. not... watch... O.C.
I'm turning 25 this Saturday.
25. Journalist. No passport.
I'm never leaving this country, am I?
:(
:
Get passsporrrttt!!!!!!! You neeed to get ittttttt! *nudges*
What korean drama are you watching?
I think it's called Princess Hours.
It's about this girl commoner who's forced to marry a prince. Quite brainless but so.. addictive.
hahaha I LOVE that one...only AFTER I started liking the cold prince. hehe
I'm watching the spinoff at the moment Goong S, yours is called Goong.
To retain my credibility...I dont watch MANY korean but I like these palace setting ones even though they're slow at first. hehe
Passport? i keep asking until u getttt one! ;)
i will i willll.. eventuallyy. =D
yeah i think it's a good idea tht u remind me abt it every time u leave a msg. heh. tht way i cant use the excuse tht i forgot.
the prince very unprince-like though. but i think the girl's adorable =)
check my xanga.... :)
*fangirly shrieks* PRINCE YUL!!!!!!! :P~~~~~~
*fangirly swoon*
princess hours nice oh...watch finish liaw...
Post a Comment
<< Home