<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I DONWAN I DONWAN I DONWAN

My editors are sending me to some rural place that's an hour's drive from KL to snoop around as they're having by-elections next week.

Not looking forward to it at all, but I will try to make the best of it.

I guess it is just that recently, they've been throwing political news stories at me, and it is just something I've always tried not to dabble in.

I am no idealist, I have never thought myself capable of changing the country or making an impact on it. I know the state that it is in, but I can't understand it nor do I want to.

I just accept it and I stay away from it.

I would so much rather just stay in my pretty, little world.

:

Post a Comment

<< Home