<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, April 16, 2007

Playing tag

Was tagged. Haven't done this for a while so thought I'd give it a go.

Here are the rules:
Each one starts out by telling 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write (in their own blog) 6 weird things as well and state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave each of them a comment letting them know you tagged them and the cycle goes on.


How I Am Weird (*cough* Cool *cough*)
1. I pick my nails when I am nervous or thinking about something, so much so that my fingers used to bleed during exams.

2. I had 11 fingers. My granddad had it too (not sure if it was toes or fingers). Mine was an extra thumb on my right hand. Parents brought me to get it hacked off when I was 2.

3. Cannot handle corpses/ death - relatives or not.
When my grandma died, I got nightmares for a couple of dead people coming back to life and chasing me.
Another testiment to how big of a coward I am, I was thankful that my dog ran away before she got too old cause I couldn't handle having to deal with the death.

4. Compulsive hair picker. I can't take stray strands of hair on the floor or carpet, so much so that I vacuum the place pretty often (Moobs gets annoyed with this sometimes :)

5. I give unhelpful suggestions. Example:
"I've got a headache."
"Come, I smack you."

6. Compulsive collector of useless material (i.e. brochures, postcards, supermarket catalogues"
Moob's testimonial: "You collect crap from outside and you say you'll read them and you bring them home, then you don't and they just pile up. A couple of months later you get angry at me and say it's my fault that the room is messy." (hehe)

----------

The Layers of Me Tag:

Layer 1: Outside
Name: You Know Lah
Birth Date: 10/03/82
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Righty or Lefty: Right

Layer 2: On the Inside
My Heritage: 1/2 Foochow, 1/2 Cantonese-Hakka
My Fears: Roachies (I scream, I skip, I run to my room, lock the door and stand on my bed)
My Perfect Pizza: Pepperoni with lots of cheese

Layer 3: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
My Thoughts
First Waking up: Do I have time for a ten minute extension nap?
My Bedtime: Around midnight
Missed Memory: Kindergarten

Layer 4: My Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Vanilla Coke!
McD or Burger King: BK Mushroom Swiss Double
Single or Group Date: Group dates don't work
Adidas or Nike: Like stripes :)
Tea or Nestea: Nestea peach!
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee: Sorry, not a coffee drinker

Layer 5: Do You…
Smoke: Nope
Curse: Alll the time :D
Take a shower: Once a day usually
Have a Crush: Adrian Brody *sigh*
Go to School: I Wished
Want to get married: Confidential
Believe in Yourself: Er.. not if you want me to kill a roach
Think you’re a health freak: I think I am, but I'm not

Layer 6: In the Past
Drank alcohol: Yup, but socially and wine with dad
Gone to the Mall: What kind of question in this
Been on stage: Plenty of times
Eaten Sushi: LOVE!!
Dyed your Hair: Long, long ago

Layer 7: Have you ever…
Played a stripping game: Too chicken
Changed Who You Were to Fit In: Yup, when I hit high school. I made myself likable - it's just easier to get things done

Layer 8: Age you’re Hoping To be married: Never really thought about it, and who says I have to get hitched at all!

Layer 9: In a boy
Best eye colour: Hm. Grey.
Hair colour: No preference (can be dyed to suit time and taste after all :)
Short hair or long hair: Short!

Layer 10: What were you doing
A minute ago: Watching 'How I Met Your Mother' with a whitening mask plastered on
An hour ago: Tee hee hee
4.5 hours ago: Ate asam laksa maggi mee with an omelette that Moobs made for me while watching an episode of the L Word.
1 month ago: Planning trips (I think - can hardly remember what I did yesterday)
1 year ago: Had only joined the company for 17 days and was incredibly homesick

Layer 11: Finish the Sentences
I love: One-on-one interviews - you get to ask and learn so much more than the basic 5Ws and 1H.
I hate: not being home
I need: nothing, but want a lot

I TAG NO ONE

:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a Crush: Adrian Brody *sigh*

Like....I hope this is typo and you meant ADAM brody....like Seth Cohen??

Adrian?? Realli?? How???? I can see a tad of 'it'..but i would still like to hear why? hehe

Your Burger King serve something I never heard of...is it tasty? Random..I love mushrooms.

4:12 AM, April 19, 2007  
Blogger Keem said...

I DO LOVE ADRIAN BRODY! Really REALLY.

Droopy face and all. Heheh. There's just something unbelievably suave - and mind you I gathered this from the Pianist.

Oh it's yumm!! Usual fastfood joints just kill everything with cheese, pickle and ketchup. BK's double mushroom swiss - you can TASTE the mushrooms - you MUST have it when you come

i love mushrooms too :)

11:04 AM, April 20, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah I know what you mean about the suaveness...i do like him over other actors too....just that the Pianist was bit too serious although I heard he played a piece i liked on the piano scene for the commander! :)

Ah..I'm not a fastfood fan but I'll TRY that mushroom burger for sureee hehe

6:15 PM, April 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home