heh
Meanwhile, at a nearby pharmacy...
Person A:(while reading label on some product)
"Which bit is my genitals?"
Person B:(look of surprise, confusion, hurt and significant stress)
"Are you serious?"
Person A:(nods earnestly)
Person B:(sideways glance)
"It's that bit on your forehead."
Person A: "Nooooooo, I know where it is, I just wanted to make sure I got it right."
Person B: >_<
Person A:(while reading label on some product)
"Which bit is my genitals?"
Person B:(look of surprise, confusion, hurt and significant stress)
"Are you serious?"
Person A:(nods earnestly)
Person B:(sideways glance)
"It's that bit on your forehead."
Person A: "Nooooooo, I know where it is, I just wanted to make sure I got it right."
Person B: >_<
:
you've been tagged.
whipped :D
Is this something you witnessed? hehe
akho: har?
lainie: and loving it.
lc: not exactly witnessed. more like...participated. Kim has more details
did not realise kim did not write this....
hahaha
mreowwww..
akho... er?
lc.. he's too lazy to maintain his blog so i'm letting him write on mine when he wants to - which is prolly going to be once every 3 mths or smthng -_-
Post a Comment
<< Home