<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sweet mama tootles with whole grain bread

Most of you who read this blog probably won't get this. But since I'm too lazy to maintain my own blog, I'm going to use this as a receptacle for my emotional diarrhoea.

Diarrhoea start:

I just finished Gears of War for the Xbox360. It is the single most amazing game experience I have had since 2001. Seriously, it was so good, my pancreas is still quivering in post-coital tremors of orgasmic pleasure. Yes, the story is crap and the dialogue is worse, but who cares? There are few games out there that make one feel like an adrenaline-fueled gorrilla carrying a pump-action shotgun anymore.

Now pardon me as I light my cigarette, stretch a little and look over at my xbox360 as we lay in the sweat-drenched sheets, stroke it tenderly and say "Hey, Baby. That was some goooood lovin'. How's about you make Daddy happy one more time."

Diarrhoea End.

:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

excuse me sir.... how come you can write in ur lady's blog but can't write in ur own??? u is gay :P hahaha but love you long time :) haha... btw... EMAIL ME!!! plus... MSG ME so I know what ur number is!! ok?!? k cool bye bye :)

3:04 PM, April 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home