<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, May 18, 2007

Of rivers and snot.

I am crying like how a little kid would cry when they watch Bambi's mother die for the first time.

Or that Titanic scene.. ok, not really. More like how wretched Robin Williams in Patch Adams felt when his girlfriend got murdered by a loony.

Gilmore Girls ended at Season 7 Episode 22. It's finally over. No more mother-daughter incoherent banter. No more annoying town folk who say weird things. I will never know how Rory faired in journalism.

I don't know why I am so emotional (I actually teased Moobs when he expressed regret/ sadness that we would be watching the last episode ever).

"So silly!" I jeered.

And now look at me, crying rivers.

But good writing should never end! Like how Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman are not allowed to die.

All I've got left is a lesbian show with a sucky theme song.

This sucks.

:

Post a Comment

<< Home