Poopified
Relationships are based on trust.
*Moobs rushes into the room with something hidden in his hand.*
Moobs: Open your mouth and close your eyes and you will get a big surprise.
*Muffled wails*
Moobs: Come on, don't you trust me?
*Shakes head vigorously*
*Moobs proceeds to pry my hands away from my mouth and stuff something between my lips*
*Spits it out*..
Me: Oh.. it's an M&M.
*Moobs looks downtrodden.*
------------
Am back from Shanghai and I don't think I want to go back there, voluntarily, on a holiday.
Chinese people scare me.
------------
Was so drained when I got home last night, what with not sleeping much throughout the flight there and back, and all events, activities and the weather.
I passed out after unpacking (well, I unlocked my suitcase to take out my toothbrush).
Moobs is feeling rather betrayed right now because when he tried to wake me in the middle of the night to get some loving because he had had a nightmare: I took his hand, patted it a few times, chucked it aside, turned over and went back to sleep.
:D
------------
Linh-Chi: Pix coming soon!
Alli: Eh kiddo, your boss should get you a blackberry what with all the texting you do. Also, loved the Starbucks/Discovery-bunny-clubbing session with you (I was honestly gonna cry I love bunnies) - sorry you were so bogged down with work and disease. (?)
*Moobs rushes into the room with something hidden in his hand.*
Moobs: Open your mouth and close your eyes and you will get a big surprise.
*Muffled wails*
Moobs: Come on, don't you trust me?
*Shakes head vigorously*
*Moobs proceeds to pry my hands away from my mouth and stuff something between my lips*
*Spits it out*..
Me: Oh.. it's an M&M.
*Moobs looks downtrodden.*
Am back from Shanghai and I don't think I want to go back there, voluntarily, on a holiday.
Chinese people scare me.
Was so drained when I got home last night, what with not sleeping much throughout the flight there and back, and all events, activities and the weather.
I passed out after unpacking (well, I unlocked my suitcase to take out my toothbrush).
Moobs is feeling rather betrayed right now because when he tried to wake me in the middle of the night to get some loving because he had had a nightmare: I took his hand, patted it a few times, chucked it aside, turned over and went back to sleep.
:D
Linh-Chi: Pix coming soon!
Alli: Eh kiddo, your boss should get you a blackberry what with all the texting you do. Also, loved the Starbucks/Discovery-bunny-clubbing session with you (I was honestly gonna cry I love bunnies) - sorry you were so bogged down with work and disease. (?)
:
You guys are so funny!! Why was that a surprise?? Was it a special coloured m&m? haha
SO Shanghai no good from the sounds of your post and the writing on Alli's, since with dialup there is no way I can see her photos. hehe
lol
i'll make my pictures smaller :) but my pc died a week ago and i just got the hdd replaced, so need to reinstall photoshop - which ive misplaced :P
soon. SOON!
haha thank you!!! Hey girl was going to ask, you want me to send u Rabbit-Proof Fence? (god knows whyyyy u want it but i rang vid store and they have tons of copies, i can ..er..get u a copy ... hehe
email me ur addie if u still want it ok.
x.x.
have you watched it before? not a good show?
i dont know why i want it lah. i just like depressing shows and it seems like a potentially make you wanna be a better person kind plus i think the title's romantic (yes, i know it's a fence australians use to keep out bunnies).
is it a good movie?
i'm so bad but ...those type of aussie movies, I dont like to watch. Dont know why? Me not very patriotic in that sense I think... :S hehe
I dont know if its good or bad.... :D
is it supposed to be patriotic/pro-oz kinda? if so i'm not interested either.
thought it was about disadvantaged aboriginal ppl?
It is a serious movie about 2 aboriginal girls being stolen in the Lost Generation....not a patriotic pro oz movies..we don't have many of those genres. hahaha
u still want lah? :D
hahahahha
i thinketh so.
THANK YOU.
(and highly appropriate use of 'lah')
OKAY!! Task added to my non-existent list of things to do ...*sigh*
I am so unbelievably growing dumber by the day....I think I might have to wait out this week to see if I can start looking for a job.
Crazy to think I can't handle NOT having a job....ME...Ms Procrastinator aka Slacker!!
Post a Comment
<< Home