<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Wipe that stain off your face!

We talked about having/ not having children if we do/ don't get married.

I, being a wuss, would rather adopt than endure labour pain (all those E.R., House, Grey's Anatomy episodes would be enough to scare any mother off having a baby).

Moobs: "Lets adopt a Japanese kid and teach him to be a Latino."

I don't know where he comes up with things like that, but I will buy a dog.


---------------



Weight issue

I got myself a one-piece swimsuit and have been swimming around 20 laps every time I go for a dip.

Overestimating my size, it is just a little too big (Or maybe I've shrunk! - Wishful Thinking).

So now if I kick off from the wall too hard, the shoulder strap threatens to slide, and my boob pads pad my belly.

I feel like a malnourished cow with four droopy boobies.


---------------



Yesterday was the Mother of shitty work days.

Sent running in four different directions by four different editors. Which means four different stories being demanded for every half an hour or so*.

*This does not include the phone calls, emails harrassing you to deal with something 'immediately', because your time is not as important as their time.


---------------



Don't know if you noticed, but we have our internet back!

Which is a good thing because I'm gonna need to do some research on Shanghai, which I'm going to (no, not yet) this Aug 1-3, away from my fucked up office and work (no, not yet) with... Alli*!

NOW YAy!

:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome about the Shanghai trip!!!!!! You HAVE to take photos for me, me wanna seeeee!!! :D

p.s. that idea of adopting japanese kid and then re-building his identity...ingenious!!! hehehe

1:36 PM, July 18, 2007  
Blogger Keem said...

will doo :D but heard it's rainy this time of the year, so fingers crossed it won't do that too much while i'm there otherwise i can't whip out my camera.

NOW HOW IS THAT IDEA INGENIOUS?!

9:40 AM, July 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home