<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Magic moments

You know what happens when you've been in a relationship for too long, and you adopt the characteristics of your other half (in my case, I am only 1/4 of the relationship, the other 2/4 are his xbox360 and smelly pillow 'Chao Chao'), including telling bad God-will-punish-us lame jokes.

For example,

#1. What does Emily Tan like to do in her free time?
Tancing.

#2. What's Alli's favourite animal?
Alliphant.

#3. What do Lam's babies wear?
Lampin (diaper in Malay).

#4. What's Em's favourite city?
Emsterdam.

#5. What do you call someone who likes Mervyn a lot?
A Mervert.


(all lame jokes must be followed by 'hur hur'.)



Note: We apologise for the damage incurred on any brain cells.

:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel my already low IQ hit the floor.... hahahaha i kiddd...my IQ cant get lower. ;) hehe

Cant wait to meet u too!!! Although have to say I am dying in the heat....so if I look a bit petrified before venturing outdoors in KL, that's why ok.

You have been warned.

12:46 AM, June 06, 2007  
Blogger Keem said...

Lol. I'll buy you ice cream when we're out - though I don't think that'll help much.

Maybe you should buy packets of ice from 7-11 and tape them to your body :)

9:11 PM, June 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAH u kid, but wait until you see me deal with hot weather.. haha its like i'm conserving energy for a marathon when really I'm just walking a few steps..really slowly. :D

12:17 AM, June 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are wrong - i like the alliotter.

5:58 PM, June 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home