<3
My girlfriend just:
woke up
wobbled over to the toilet to pee
switched on the bedroom lights
laid back down on the bed and grunted a few times
then went back to sleep again.
She's like a grizzly bear sometimes. Only cuter, and not so smelly.
Edit: I was ordering McDonalds on the phone and suddenly I heard behind me "I waaaaaaaaaant."
Edit part deux: Now she is awake. And predictably enough, she made me get her a drink from the kitchen.
woke up
wobbled over to the toilet to pee
switched on the bedroom lights
laid back down on the bed and grunted a few times
then went back to sleep again.
She's like a grizzly bear sometimes. Only cuter, and not so smelly.
Edit: I was ordering McDonalds on the phone and suddenly I heard behind me "I waaaaaaaaaant."
Edit part deux: Now she is awake. And predictably enough, she made me get her a drink from the kitchen.
:
Post a Comment
<< Home