<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Much ado about sex

Okay, this is how naive I am.

About two years ago, Moobs, TheCatLady* and I were out, having tea and spewing whatever nonsense that came to our minds.

Moobs and TheCatLady who were invariably more experienced than I was in all areas related to sex (in other words, I had none), were talking about the d.i.y. version of it, if you know what I mean.

Moobs: Sex toys blablabla sex toys blablabla showerhead pretty good?
TheCatLady: Oh YES, it's wonderful!
Me: What about it? Do you stuff it in?
*crickets chirping*

Come on. How would I know, right? I mean, it's not the usual sort of thing a simple-minded, small-town girl would know about. I think. I mean, I didn't know and I'm just assuming everyone's as kampung as I am.

Saying the word even is a problem, "Mmmaasstuur..." and it ends there.

Moobs says I've lived a sheltered life.

Well, call me a prude and slap me twice, then please help me get over this Catholic-packaged uncomfyness.

I need to talk about it.


:

Blogger spence said...

Say it with me Kim!!

Masturbation.

Sex.

Orgasm.

How hard can that be?

5:37 PM, June 02, 2007  
Blogger Keem said...

Hard. hur hur.

I JUST CANNOT LAH!

10:28 PM, June 02, 2007  
Blogger spence said...

*slaps head* tiam!!

It's just words!!

11:53 PM, June 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come to mama!!!!

*GRINS*

I'm into educating people ;p

4:12 AM, June 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home