My hero.
While at Tesco today, a hag in a horrid Japanese typo shirt (it said MotoMoto or something) shimmied her way between me and the shelf I was looking at, and stomped on my toe.
She bloody stomped on my goddamn toe and didn't apologise and appeared oblivious that I was pissed (there's no way she didn't hear the "F*cking bitch" and "What's your problem?" I directed her way).
This is the part where my prince charming comes to the rescue.
He asks me which hag this is (she had wandered off by then), stalked her and took a jar of pasta sauce, a pack of sanitary pads and some other stuff from her shopping cart, and put it on a shelf far, far away.
Revenge!!!
MUA HAHAHAH HAHAHAHA!
*performs victory jig*
---------
While watching The Family Stone with Moobs and dealing with his irrational dislike for Sarah Jessica Parker:
Moobs: I don't like her. She looks like a horse.
Me: She's not so bad. She's got pretty eyes. Well, pupils.
Moobs: So does Black Beauty.
Me: Black Beauty who? Oh. The horse.
---------
"In Artford, Arriford and Amshire, urricanes ardly haver appen."
Just watched My Fair Lady. <3
She bloody stomped on my goddamn toe and didn't apologise and appeared oblivious that I was pissed (there's no way she didn't hear the "F*cking bitch" and "What's your problem?" I directed her way).
This is the part where my prince charming comes to the rescue.
He asks me which hag this is (she had wandered off by then), stalked her and took a jar of pasta sauce, a pack of sanitary pads and some other stuff from her shopping cart, and put it on a shelf far, far away.
Revenge!!!
MUA HAHAHAH HAHAHAHA!
*performs victory jig*
While watching The Family Stone with Moobs and dealing with his irrational dislike for Sarah Jessica Parker:
Moobs: I don't like her. She looks like a horse.
Me: She's not so bad. She's got pretty eyes. Well, pupils.
Moobs: So does Black Beauty.
Me: Black Beauty who? Oh. The horse.
"In Artford, Arriford and Amshire, urricanes ardly haver appen."
Just watched My Fair Lady. <3
:
WAHAHAHAHA. omg, if i lived with you guys i swear i wouldn't age a day. why do you not have your own telly show? meeks and moobs prime-time.
WAHAHAHAHA. omg, if i lived with you guys i swear i wouldn't age a day. why do you not have your own telly show? meeks and moobs prime-time.
Because my teeth are crooked and Moob's asleep 2/3 of the day.
Wouldn't be much fun watching him sleep.
:)
LOL... I actually think SJP is ugly (face like a horse, that annoying mole, hooked nose) and when she's not catwalking - walks like a duck. Annoys the heck out of me. Plus her character in Sex and the City is bimbo useless and KEEPS going "I'm a writer". AAARGGGH!!!
Thanking my limited tv channels that I've not watched sex and the city before.
But Moobs' main gripe with her is that she was bitter enough to say GAP hired a nobody (Joss Stone) to replace her. Come on. Look at you.
Post a Comment
<< Home