Sunday mornings
Today I woke up at 930am to a gleeful Moobs who was playing with my hands, puppeting them to do the 'Mantis Kung Fu'.
Not amusing :P
You jaga ya.
:D
-------------
Edit: My sobataging was foiled. Room rented out already :(
Not amusing :P
You jaga ya.
:D
---------------
Last night, at a mamak, I was given a fork to stir my tea.
Cannot make it.
-------------
On moving out: We've found the perfect place.
It's a master room just a floor above our condo unit and comes with everything: a big bed, air-cond, water heater and enough floor space to do a Bollywood dance sequence.
BUT they need someone to move in now and we can't because our contract in this roach hole only ends on June 30, and we can't afford to lose our deposit.
Moobs and I are crossing our fingers that no one's interested in renting the place so that we can take it up at the end of the month.
And just in case someone will be interested, we (well, I) have gone around the neighbourhood, tearing down every single one of the room's advertisments.
I'm evil, I know.
Edit: My sobataging was foiled. Room rented out already :(
:
Can you strike a deal with the landlord? Make him/her like you? Say that you're stuck with a horrible landlady but you will pay the deposit now if he'll hold the room till July 1 and then you will definitely move in. A bird in the hand and all that. That way if he needs money now, he'll get it, but he won't get the rent for June. Talk to him around mid-month if you can tahan that long by then he'll be desperate.
tried that but they said they wanted someone for june.
just cos i felt like it.
Good for you. Remember to wipe.
Post a Comment
<< Home