Of big things
Like my ass that doesn't fit into a pair of size 6 pants anymore.
Which makes me quite sad, because it's the Malaysia Mega Sale now, and there are 70% discounts everywhere, and I tore TWO of my pants and am left with the ones I don't like to wear.
And what do I do about my acquired shape? I sit at Starbucks very much like a yuppy sipping my fake coffee Caramel Frappucino and squinting at the computer screen with my geek specs (tore my contact lenses earlier this week), lamenting my misfortune.
Moobs is making me buy a swimsuit after this, and I daresay I need a one-piece to hold it all in and create the illusion of a waist.
Other than the sudden realisation of my out of shape-ness (realisation took place last year but just decided to kick in now), I've been sick this week and overloaded with so much work that I've not spoken to my mom for near a month that when I suddenly had time to stop, lie down and not do anything, I got homesick and bawled myself to sleep.
It's a conundrum, this having/not having time business. Neither works.
Which makes me quite sad, because it's the Malaysia Mega Sale now, and there are 70% discounts everywhere, and I tore TWO of my pants and am left with the ones I don't like to wear.
And what do I do about my acquired shape? I sit at Starbucks very much like a yuppy sipping my fake coffee Caramel Frappucino and squinting at the computer screen with my geek specs (tore my contact lenses earlier this week), lamenting my misfortune.
Moobs is making me buy a swimsuit after this, and I daresay I need a one-piece to hold it all in and create the illusion of a waist.
Other than the sudden realisation of my out of shape-ness (realisation took place last year but just decided to kick in now), I've been sick this week and overloaded with so much work that I've not spoken to my mom for near a month that when I suddenly had time to stop, lie down and not do anything, I got homesick and bawled myself to sleep.
It's a conundrum, this having/not having time business. Neither works.
:
Post a Comment
<< Home